StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Ive recently purchased sw-motech centerstand from amazon (which is the seller). The box came with a hole in it with all the hardware in the box with no bag. Can anyone that installed it recently take a look at the picture I took and tell me if all the parts are there?
I tried contacting sw motech germany but they refered me to amazon which did NOT help at all.

Thanks,
Ilan.

https://imgur.com/a/CgGCsjv

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I did not get any instructions.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Sorry, I see that you posted in the 12-16 650 group. That seems to be the correct download from wrightpwx. My mistake.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, I'm having a bit of a problem.
I ordered the centerstand, it came with the bits and pieces just in the card board with no bag, box is not tight. Compared the content to the pdf and the stop plate is missing.
I returned it to Amazon requesting a replacement.... and the same story. Just picking up the box, bits came out of it, and again, no stop plate.

Can someone who bought this centerstand confirm there should/nt be a stop plate?

Maybe it's not needed installed on a wee?

Thanks.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Center Stand

Hi, I'm having a bit of a problem.
I ordered the centerstand, it came with the bits and pieces just in the card board with no bag, box is not tight. Compared the content to the pdf and the stop plate is missing.
I returned it to Amazon requesting a replacement.... and the same story. Just picking up the box, bits came out of it, and again, no stop plate.

Can someone who bought this centerstand confirm there should/nt be a stop plate?

Maybe it's not needed installed on a wee?

Thanks.
My 2015 ADV did not come with a CS and as a result, there is no stop plate for it to rest against when in the up position. The CS I did buy for mine (Dodge) came with a rubber disc the plugs into a hole...if there was one.
What I did though was to build a stop out of UHMW (Plastic) and secure it to the back side of the CS where it meets the bottom of the suspension link...Instant stop! The plastic acts like a cushion for the vibrations and should never wear out. Just be sure to make the plastic thick enough to keep the CS leg away from the exhaust pipe.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for thc reply, I decided to return it and get the OEM instead.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts