Strom Trooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading a number of opinions re. the value of a fork brace for a dl650 I decided to purchase one from SVRacing Parts. It arrived yesterday and after about 15minutes was fitted. Took the motorcycle out for a test ride today and rode some fire tracks that previously had my eyes sticking out on stalks. The front end was all over the place. BUT today, and I don't profess to know how the magic happens, on the same tracks the Suzi was very good indeed. the ride was on loose gravel roads, corrugations and various size holes which the forks handled with ease. The magic continued with what appears to be an improvement in the low speed handling stakes as well. I used to think that there were only two really important products and they were Beer and Motorcycles. Now I have added a third, a Fork Brace! Layton from SVRacing Parts has delivered a remarkable product.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Same here, bought it from Blair because his price couldn't be beat. He has great products and great customer service. Look forward from more great stuff from S
V Racing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts