Strom Trooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbup:

Purchased the frame sliders, rear spools, rear stand and front steering stem stand.

Xlnt quality stuff!

I had a question for Blair (owner) and he got back to me right away.

again :thumbup:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I got my sliders from him on Tuesday. Installed easily and seem to be great quality. I also recommend him!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Great service to Australia

Ordered frame slider and they only took a week and a half to arrive in Adelaide Australia, easy to install quality product.:yesnod:

·
Registered
448 Posts
I guess you guys didn't hear abouthhim stealing others designs and selling them as his own - do a search & check it out. I will NEVER support dishonest Blain.
Doug

·
Registered
542 Posts
thread crapping
v. Thread crapping occurs when a person comes into a thread and posts something contrary to the spirit/intent of the thread, often derailing the discussion or turning it into an argument.

Should be too nice weather in Utah to be posting...get out and ride.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
thread crapping
v. Thread crapping occurs when a person comes into a thread and posts something contrary to the spirit/intent of the thread, often derailing the discussion or turning it into an argument.

Should be too nice weather in Utah to be posting...get out and ride.
Very nice

·
Registered
448 Posts
Whatever ; the best service in the world doesn't offset dishonesty, or don't you have any values? It just seemed likely that these guys weren't aware of blain's stealing of others ideas, creativity and hard work. If it were me I would want to be able to look into it and decide if I felt comfortable supporting that vendor. This is entirely different than me coming into this thread just looking for an argument.

Doug

·
Registered
99 Posts
I can't say I disagree DMNordin, I took that into account, however I couldn't find any alternatives for sliders that weren't supposedly junky, or weren't much more expensive. Frame sliders are hardly an original concept.

With that being said, if/when I decide to get a fork brace, I will likely go with another vendor for the reason you stated.

Don't want to fuel a shart storm, but I do what I can when deciding where to send my business, but have to draw the line somewhere.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Thank you for your response Xtra crispy. I know you don't owe me an explanation by any means . I am glad to know that you did research and made an informed decision. I can see your point about the frame sliders.

This actually helps restore/maintain my faith in this forum and the bulk of its members. Occasionally, some of the "discussions" & threads makes me want to stop frequenting... & sometimes I just need to chill out, & probably go for a long ride...

Doug

1 - 10 of 10 Posts