StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:) A number of members have recently asked if it was possible to arrange a great deal for everyone on the Scotts Performance Steering Stabilizer.

Scotts is probably the best bolt on Steering Stabilizer, with superb support and service. That is why I like the Scotts Steering Damper for the DL650 and the DL1000.

Scotts Performance makes excellent products. The Steering Damper retails at $479.95 complete with all mounting hardware, plus shipping and plus taxes depending on where you live.

The special price to Stromtrooper members will now be $439.95, no taxes regardless of where you live, and Free Shipping, to your door, anywhere in the USA, for the complete Steering Stabilizer, including all the mounting hardware, for a limited time period.

Email me at [email protected]

Scotts Steering Dampers can really add a whole new level of control to spirited or terrain challenging riding.

Check it out at http://www.scottsperformance.com/Stabilizer_Models.php?Make=Suzuki

Let me know whenever you are ready and I will get your Scotts Steering Stabilizer out to you right away.

Enjoy the ride, and best regards all,
Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what about the mount will you sell separate? already have a scotts...
thanks
:) Yes, I do have the Stabilizer Mounting Kit available separately. As the Scotts Performance Dealer I have all the Stabilizers, Mounting Kits, and Parts available,

The complete Mounting Kits are $150,

I sent you a PM with the details and my email address [email protected] for you to contact me at offline to discuss the details of what you need,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
SV Racing Parts, Scotts Steering Stabilizer DL650 and DL1000

:) Hi, I have had several Stromtrooper's email me lately wondering if I still have the Scotts Steering Stabilizer for the DL650 and DL1000 in Stock, with Free Shipping, anywhere in the USA, reduced for Stromtroopers from $479.95 to $439.95 still available,

The answer is yes. The Scotts Stabilizer is a great addition to any riders bike, it really does bring the under control.

Many Stromtroopers have posted up vouching for the effectiveness of the Scotts Stabilizer,

Anyone interested can email me directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after you right away,

Blair

·
Registered
249 Posts
I hate you, Blair! JK. Your price is about $15 cheaper than what I could find elsewhere when I bought mine earlier this year. For those who ride in crosswinds, the Scotts stabilizer really helps. I doubt you can beat this price.

Steve

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
:) Reduced from $479.95 to $439.95 for Stromtroopers with Free Shipping on these, to your door, anywhere in the USA,

Great Shipping Rates for all our Stromtrooper Brothers and Sisters Internationally as well,

BTW: I have the Complete Scotts Stabilizers Line for all the Street and Off Road Applications available,

Email me directly at [email protected]

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SV Racing Parts, Scotts Steering Stabilizer DL650 and DL1000

:) HI Everyone, I just set up a limited time deal for Stromtroopers on the Scotts Stabilizers,

They are now Discounted for Stromtroopers from Regular Price, $479.95 Plus Shipping, to $439.95 for Stromtroopers with Free Shipping on these, to your door, anywhere in the USA, No Taxes regardless of where you live,

Great Shipping Rates for all our Stromtrooper Brothers and Sisters Internationally as well,

BTW: I have the Complete Scotts Stabilizers Line for all the Street and Off Road Applications available,

Email me directly at [email protected]

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
the package/items arrived in good order - thanks! :thumbsup:

:hurray: Good to know the Scotts Stabilizer is there and performing the way it is intended,

Hi Everyone, I have several more of the SV Racing Parts, Scotts Steering Stabilizer for the DL650 and DL1000 here and ready to ship,

At $439.95 Shipped Free to you anywhere in the USA, these are a great buy,

I searched the net, and I think this is as good or better than it gets anywhere for us,

Email me directly at [email protected] and I will PayPal invoice you and get you looked after right away,

Blair

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
I can understand using a damper on an SV or a bike used for track days, but why use it on a DL650? :confused:
If I had one on my '05, I wouldn't have totaled it and broken a bunch of bones. Of course I might also still be seeing how fast the bike would go once on each long trip if I didn't learn my lesson. Potholes, rain grooves, uneven pavement as well as any off road activity make a steering stabilizer a smart investment. The aerodynamics and suspension are asking for help too, especially with luggage and touring windshields.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I want one I realy do but snow tires for car and the dam ministery runnig medry. Regestration for 2 bike,s m,y car and even rrenewal of driver licence was payed saturday 390$ mind you the bikes and car are good for 2 years now lol.

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:thumbup:
How much is shipping to Canada? Thanks

:thumbup: I have a special program for shipping to Canada, For Orders to Canada, Please Email me directly by clicking on the link [email protected] and Email me with your Bike Model and Year and your City and Province, and I will Email you back directly with the all in costs to your door,

I will get you looked after right away, and you will be very happy,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:thumbup: Hi Everyone, I just brought in several more of the SV Racing Parts, Scotts Steering Stabilizer for the DL650 and DL1000. They are here now and ready to ship,

They are regular priced at $479.95 plus Taxes and Shipping.

The Stromtrooper Price for the Scotts Stabilizer is $439.95, No Taxes Regardless of Where You Live, and Shipped Free to your door, anywhere in the USA.

These are a great buy, I searched the net, and I think this is as good or better than it gets anywhere for us,

Email me directly at [email protected] and I will PayPal invoice you and get you looked after right away,

Blair

·
Registered
654 Posts
Great to know. Its time to look at tax returns and also it bonous time as well, depending on how well I make out this may be a possabiliaty toy :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts