StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:thumbup: Hi Everyone, SV Racing Parts is now Shipping all the Twisted Throttle parts for our bike including the Bag Connections City Bags and Gas Cap Connection Kits for our DL650 and DL1000 bikes in Both Electric and non-Electric Quick Disconnects.

I also have the Quick Disconnect Gas Cap Rings in Both Electric and non-Electric Quick Disconnects for the 2012 DL650 Models in stock as well,

So now you are able to order in SW MoTech and Givi Bar Kits and Skid Plates to go with the SV Racing Parts Frame and matching Swing Arm Sliders at the same time, as well as the Tank Bags and any other accessories you like,

If you qualify for any special Twisted Throttle offers, let me know and I will immediately match so you always get the best deal,

As always, Email me Directly at [email protected] for fast service and attention to detail and your needs,

Visit me anytime at SVRacingParts.com and browse at your leisure, I ship Worldwide to happy fellow Stromtroopers everyday,

These are all excellent parts that will serve you well.

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
That's great Blair, congrats on the line, this will be a real benefit to the many members, who have benefited from your great customer service!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts