StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SV Racing Parts, K&N High Performance Air Filters for our DL650 and DL1000 Vstrom's

:) Hi Everyone, I managed to get SV Racing Parts, approved as a K&N High Flow Air Filter distributor and brought a bunch of them in for our bikes at a great price,

They come ready to install and run with our bikes, I have them for both the DL650 all models and for all models DL1000.

$59.95 all in Shipped to your door anywhere in the USA I will match any legitimate dealer price shipped to your door,

K&N Air Filters are Excellent Parts,

I have used these very successfully in both our Vstrom's and on all my track bikes for years

K&N is a very well respected High Performance Air Filter designed to let our bikes breathe the way they were intended,

Email me Directly at [email protected] or Visit me Any Time at SVRacingParts.com to see all the parts I have for our bikes,and I will get you looked after right away,

Everything is in stock and ready to ship,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
SV Racing Parts, K&N High Performance Air Filters for our DL650 and DL1000 Vstrom's

:) Hi Everyone, I managed to get SV Racing Parts, approved as a K&N High Flow Air Filter distributor and brought a bunch of them in for our bikes at a great price,

They come ready to install and run with our bikes, I have them for both the DL650 all models and for all models DL1000.

$59.95 all in with $5 Flat Rate Shipping to your door anywhere in the USA I will match any legitimate dealer price shipped to your door,

I have used these very successfully in both our Vstrom's and on all my track bikes for years

K&N is a very well respected High Performance Air Filter designed to let our bikes breathe the way they were intended,

I also stock and carry the K&N High Performance Oil Filters, #138 for our bikes at $11.99 Each,

Email me Directly at [email protected] or Visit me Any Time at SVRacingParts.com to see all the parts I have for our bikes,and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

$59.95 all in with $5 Flat Rate Shipping to your door anywhere in the USA I will match any legitimate dealer price shipped to your door,

I also stock and carry the K&N High Performance Oil Filters, #138 for our bikes at $11.99 Each,

Blair

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
I have both, and enjoy the reusability of the air filter. When I overtightened the oil filter, I resorted to using channel lock pliers to remove it. I wrote K+N about it, and in an effort to remain in good stead with a customer, shipped a free replacement oil filter as a good will effort. K+N does stand behind their product, and so will I.

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)

Blair

1 - 20 of 65 Posts