StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Hi Everyone, SV Racing Parts is an approved K&N High Flow Air Filter distributor and brought a bunch of them in for our bikes at a great price,

They come ready to install and run with our bikes, I have them for both the DL650 all models and for all models DL1000.

$59.95 all in with $5 Flat Rate Shipping to your door anywhere in the USA I will match any legitimate dealer price shipped to your door,

K&N Air Filters are Excellent Parts,

I have used these very successfully in both our Vstrom's and on all my track bikes for years

K&N is a very well respected High Performance Air Filter designed to let our bikes breathe the way they were intended,

I also stock and carry the K&N High Performance Oil Filters, #138 for our bikes at $11.99 Each,

Email me Directly at [email protected] or Visit me Any Time at SVRacingParts.com to see all the parts I have for our bikes, and I will get you looked after right away,

Everything is in stock and ready to ship,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:) Hi Everyone, SV Racing Parts is an approved K&N High Flow Air Filter distributor and brought a bunch of them in for our bikes at a great price,

They come ready to install and run with our bikes, I have them for both the DL650 all models and for all models DL1000.

$59.95 all in with $5 Flat Rate Shipping to your door anywhere in the USA I will match any legitimate dealer price shipped to your door,

I have used these very successfully in both our Vstrom's and on all my track bikes for years

K&N is a very well respected High Performance Air Filter designed to let our bikes breathe the way they were intended,

I also stock and carry the K&N High Performance Oil Filters, #138 for our bikes at $11.99 Each,

Email me Directly at [email protected] or Visit me Any Time at SVRacingParts.com to see all the parts I have for our bikes, and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:) Hi Everyone, SV Racing Parts is an approved K&N High Flow Air Filter distributor

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:) Hi Everyone, SV Racing Parts is an approved K&N High Flow Air Filter distributor

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Blair

1 - 20 of 58 Posts