StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SV Racing Parts, DL650 StromBrace Fork Brace

:) Hi Everyone; My fellow Stromtroopers and Vstrom Riders Worldwide have been asking me for years to bring out a SV Racing Parts, High Quality Fork Brace for them at a very affordable price in order to provide them the best in Quality, Service and Price.

This is an awesome product at an awesomely good Stromtrooper Discounted Price: Direct to you and produced by a Fellow Member of Stromtroopers well known for developing and providing excellent parts that will serve you well.

The SV Racing Parts StromBrace provides the best stability, superior aerodynamics, and a streamlined look for your Vstrom Fork Brace that lasts.

Some Members Emailed for Clarification that Yes the SV Racing Parts, StromBrace is Made in the USA.

Value Priced Shipping Worldwide; Everyday for Fast Delivery.

Regular $83.95 and now $67.95 On Sale with the Stromtrooper Discount in effect with $6.95 Flat Rate Shipping to your door anywhere in the USA,

DL650 Models to Fit 2004 - 2011 and to Fit 2012 - 2014

Order Directly online anytime you like at SVRacingParts.com Go in under For Vstrom Riders and then under Fork Brace Stabilizers

The SV Racing Parts StromBrace is specifically engineered and designed to assist in:

Improving both your low and high speed handling control in walking speed riding in congested traffic situations, Parking Lot Riding Speed Maneuvers and Slow Speed U-turns.

Improves your Bikes Stability in everything from higher speed corners on the highway and on lower speed city riding.

Dramatically increase Rider Confidence and Bike Stability in Side Wind and Gusting Wind Situations and with passing Semi-Trailers and Gaps between Buildings or changing terrain.

Improved Control and Increased Confidence in Rain Situations and Road Construction Grooves or Grated Road and Bridges.

Noticeably Improves tire life and reduces uneven wear and cupping of tires.

Lifetime Quality Anodized to match your bike perfectly.

The SV Racing Parts StromBrace is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum.

The StromBrace reduces speed wobbles, fork flex, front tire wear and rain groove sensitivity while dramatically improving overall handling and front-end stability of your DL650 Vstrom.

The StromBrace is especially helpful in situations where you and your bike are buffeted by gusting winds.

Email me anytime you like at [email protected] No PM Please,

These are excellent parts that will serve you well. In Stock and Shipping today.

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
:) Hi Everyone; My fellow Stromtroopers and Vstrom Riders Worldwide have been asking me for years to bring out a SV Racing Parts, High Quality Fork Brace for them at a very affordable price in order to provide them the best in Quality, Service and Price.

The SV Racing Parts StromBrace provides the best stability, superior aerodynamics, and a streamlined look for your Vstrom Fork Brace that lasts.

Some Members Emailed for Clarification that Yes the SV Racing Parts, StromBrace is Made in the USA.

Regular $83.95 and now $67.95 On Sale with the Stromtrooper Discount in effect with $6.95 Flat Rate Shipping to your door anywhere in the USA,

Order Directly online anytime you like at SVRacingParts.com Go in under For Vstrom Riders and then under Fork Brace Stabilizers

The SV Racing Parts StromBrace is specifically engineered and designed to assist in:

Improving both your low and high speed handling control in walking speed riding in congested traffic situations, Parking Lot Riding Speed Maneuvers and Slow Speed U-turns.

Improves your Bikes Stability in everything from higher speed corners on the highway and on lower speed city riding.

Dramatically increase Rider Confidence and Bike Stability in Side Wind and Gusting Wind Situations and with passing Semi-Trailers and Gaps between Buildings or changing terrain.

Improved Control and Increased Confidence in Rain Situations and Road Construction Grooves or Grated Road and Bridges.

The SV Racing Parts StromBrace is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum.

The StromBrace reduces speed wobbles, fork flex, front tire wear and rain groove sensitivity while dramatically improving overall handling and front-end stability of your DL650 Vstrom.

The StromBrace is especially helpful in situations where you and your bike are buffeted by gusting winds.

These are excellent parts that will serve you well. In Stock and Shipping today.

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

Blair

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Arrived yesterday priority mail, installed in 5 minutes. High quality well made part. Great service.

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SV Racing Parts, DL1000 StromBrace

No 1000 love?
:) Yes sir Don, there is a lot of Love for the DL1000 as well. They are just coming out of my Anodizers Right and will be shipping in a couple of days now,

Email me Directly on the SV Racing Parts, DL1000 StromBrace now. I have them for all years, 1002 0 2013 and for 2014 DL1000, No PM Please,

I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

This is an awesome product at an awesomely good Stromtrooper Discounted Price: Direct to you and produced by a Fellow Member of Stromtroopers well known for developing and providing excellent parts that will serve you well.

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

Want to order multiples? Email me Directly at [email protected] No PM Please. PM only slows down the response time and makes it harder for records.

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

Want to order multiples? Email me Directly at [email protected] No PM Please. PM only slows down the response time and makes it harder for records.

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

This is an awesome product at an awesomely good Stromtrooper Discounted Price: Direct to you and produced by a Fellow Member of Stromtroopers well known for developing and providing excellent parts that will serve you well for life.

Regular $83.95 and now $67.95 On Sale with the Stromtrooper Discount in effect: $6.95 Flat Rate Shipping to your door anywhere in the USA,

All In Price Shipped Worldwide for International Orders is $83.95 Superb Deals and Superb StromBrace made affordable for Stromtroopers Worldwide.

Blair

·
Registered
39 Posts
Amazing service! After only an hour or two after placing the order it was processed and was phoned to be thanked for the order and to ensue that I'll receive my order quickly. Ordered Thursday, eta Monday.

I'll let you know when I get it.

David

2007 DL650 New rider, first bike!

·
Registered
1 Posts
SV Racing Strombrace Feedback / Results

Disclaimer - I just installed the brace and have but 1 hour of riding with the Brace installed. Regardless, I wanted to provide my initial impressions.

SV Racing Feedback - My dealings with SV Racing have all been positive. Blair is very responsive to all of my questions and ships promptly.

StromBrace Feedback - GET ONE, NOW! :thumbup: I was skeptical when I made the purchase as it seemed that feedback related to Fork Braces was a mixed. For me, I noticed positive results within 5 minutes of riding.

Slow speed response (Less than 60KM / hour) - Not even comparable to stock. Quick, slow speed maneuvers are crisp and accurate compared to stock. Prior to the brace, my bike felt squirmy at high speeds, now I realize that it was even more squirmy and less responsive at low speeds. Not anymore....

High Speed response - I didn't notice as much of an impact at first during high speed maneuvering, however there is quite a difference over stock. I haven't got enough miles with the Brace at high speed just yet but I will return and update after my two week trip which starts this Friday.

Gravel/Offroad Improvements? - TBD - I didn't have time to hit gravel today.

Draw-backs / Negative Side Effects - None to report yet. I'll report back after my long trip and after hitting some gravel.

Edited Insert,
Here is a YouTube video on the SV Racing Parts, StromBrace Installation that one of my very satisfied customers did up for me to help everyone install and enjoy the SV Racing Parts, StromBrace Quickly and easily,

StromBraceINSTALL - YouTube

Manufactured in the USA

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Here is a YouTube video on the SV Racing Parts, StromBrace Installation that one of my very satisfied customers did up for me to help everyone install and enjoy the SV Racing Parts, StromBrace Quickly and easily,

StromBraceINSTALL - YouTube

This is an awesome product at an awesomely good Stromtrooper Discounted Price: Direct to you and produced by a Fellow Member of Stromtroopers well known for developing and providing excellent parts that will serve you well for life.

Regular $83.95 and now $59.95 On Sale with the Stromtrooper Discount in effect: Low Cost Flat Rate Shipping to your door anywhere in the USA,

All In Price Shipped Worldwide for International Orders is $89.95 Superb Deals and Superb StromBrace made affordable for Stromtroopers Worldwide.

DL650 Models to Fit 2004 - 2011 and to Fit 2012 - 2014 DL650 Model Years.

Order Directly online anytime you like at SVRacingParts.com Go in under For Vstrom Riders and then under Fork Brace Stabilizers or Under Functional Farkles. :)

Blair

1 - 20 of 23 Posts