StromTrooper banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:) Hi Everyone, here is one of the many new products that I have in production for my fellow riders and Stromtrooper Members right now,

These particular parts are the New SV Racing Parts, Metal 90 Degree Valve Stems with Caps, $20 per pair.

For all Japanese Bike Wheels, they are Available in Black, Gold, Silver, Green, Blue and Red,

For Aftermarket Wheels and most Euro Bikes They are in Black, Gold, and Silver,

90 Degree Metal Valve Stems are considered to be the very best in Racing Safety when it comes to Valve Stems and come complete with matching Metal Caps,

These are available now at a super sweet price of $20 per pair, shipped to your door for my fellow Stromtrooper Members,.

Have Santa pop a set of two of these in your stocking this year.

Email me Directly at [email protected] No PM Please,

In stock and ready to ship,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
SV Racing Parts, 90 Degree Metal Valve Stems In Stock and Shipping Today

:) Hi Everyone, here is one of the many new products that I have in production for my fellow riders and Stromtrooper Members right now,

These particular parts are the New SV Racing Parts, Metal 90 Degree Valve Stems with Caps, $20 per pair. These are high quality parts.

For all Japanese Bike Wheels, they are Available in Black, Gold, Silver, Green, Blue and Red,

90 Degree Metal Valve Stems are considered to be the very best in Racing and Riding Safety when it comes to Valve Stems and come complete with matching Metal Caps,

These are available now at a super sweet price of $20 per pair, shipped to your door for my fellow Stromtrooper Members,.

Blair

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Nice Blair!
I have thought of going this way for ease of checking air.
How are they mounted, facing to the side of the rim or with the flow of the rim?
Any balancing issues?
Mike

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice Blair!
I have thought of going this way for ease of checking air.
How are they mounted, facing to the side of the rim or with the flow of the rim?
Any balancing issues?
Mike
:) Hi Mike, Super Lightweight and no balancing issues at all. They are used on carbon wheels as well as cast aluminum like ours with equal success,

You mount them to the side so that it is super easy to access your valve stem to set air pressure,

These are excellent parts that will serve you well. Our bikes use the 11.3mm Valve Stem when you go to choose the color and style you want,

In stock and ready to ship today,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

These particular parts are the New SV Racing Parts, Metal 90 Degree Valve Stems with Caps, $20 per pair. These are high quality parts.

90 Degree Metal Valve Stems are considered to be the very best in Racing and Riding Safety when it comes to Valve Stems and come complete with matching Metal Caps,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

90 Degree Metal Valve Stems are considered to be the very best in Racing and Riding Safety when it comes to Valve Stems and SV Racing Parts, 90 Degree Metal Valve Stems come complete with matching Metal Caps,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

90 Degree Metal Valve Stems are considered to be the very best in Racing and Riding Safety when it comes to Valve Stems and SV Racing Parts, 90 Degree Metal Valve Stems come complete with matching Metal Caps,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Blair

1 - 19 of 19 Posts