StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:) Hi everyone. I am reviving the Group Buy and the prices on the Elka Shocks for VStrom Riders through SV Racing Parts,

Email me at [email protected]

As an authorized Elka Dealer, I have put together the SV Racing Parts, Elka Group Buy for the Stromtroopers forum..... This is one you should not miss out on.

Elka shocks for the DL650 and DL1000 are available as either Two Way with Remote Hydraulic Preload, or Three Way with Remote Hydraulic Preload for the DL650 and DL1000 models.

SV Racing Parts, Elka Shock for the Vstrom DL650 and Vstrom DL1000

The Two way with Remote Hydraulic Preload is $899.

The Three way with Remote Hydraulic Preload is $999.

Each buyer is saving a minimum of $151 off the retail priceof this abasolutely Premier quality shock.

Shipping is a flat rate $40 anywhere in the lower 48, or Canada,

Anyone thinking this just might be a great personal Christmas gift for yourself is welcome to email me at [email protected] and as an authorized Elka dealer I will be glad to give you the group buy pricing and get your Custom Built and Hand assembled Elka Shock out to you right away.

Here are the shots of what these other various Elka models look like. I have used the Elka 3 way adjustable rear shock on my own SV650 Superbike for the past 5 race seasons and I can personally attest that these are premier shocks,with superb performance.

The piggy back and remote reservoir models are available at great prices as well for your other bikes if you would like an Elka Shock for them as well. http://stores.ebay.com/SV650-Racing-Parts

These shocks will absolutely enhance your suspension and transform your riding experience. Guaranteed.

Each shock is individually assembled from custom CNC machined solid billet 6061-T6 aluminum, and set up for you personally, including springs, valving, and piston, based on your weight, riding skill level and intended usage. (ie) street only, sports touring, off road, etc.

http://www.elkasuspension.com

Two and Three way remote reservoir

Two and Three way piggyback

Two or Three way piggyback with Remote Hydraulic Preload Adjuster

Visit my online store http://stores.ebay.com/SV650-Racing-Parts
to view the regular, MSRP, retail pricing on Elka Shocks, and to view a sample of my other great SV Racing Parts, products for high performance riding and racing your SV, or your Vstrom.

Enjoy the ride, and best regards everyone,
Blair

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have had my 2 way with remote for about a month and have put over 1,000 miles on my DL650. This is a top quality shock and the improvement is amazing. It's much more plush than it was, but also much more stable on bumpier goat trails or through sweepers. My OEM shock was spent after 29,000 miles, so it's no surprise that I'm so happy with the new Elka.

Thanks for making this great product available to the Vstrom community.

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SV Racing Parts, Elka Shock Deep Discount Limited Time Offer,

:) Hi Everyone, I spoke to Elka This morning, and managed to get the deep discount Promo prices extended until current inventory of parts is gone,

When these are done, the deep discount prices will be over,

A number of members have already booked their Elka Shocks, and I have them in production already,

Anyone else looking for the deal of the decade, on Elka Custom Shocks needs to email me right away at [email protected] and I will look after you with the best prices and service possible.

These are true Custom Built, Hand Assembled Shocks made just for you, and your riding skills and style.

These are the best Elka Prices ever offered. Brand New with Full Elka Factory Warranty.

Email me directly at [email protected]

Enjoy the ride, and best regards
Blair

·
Registered
181 Posts
Love my Elka 3-way remote pre-load shock...

Howdy gang,

Gotta chime in and give a big shout of thanks to Blair for this deal.

Installed my 3-way, remote preload Elka on my '04 DL-650 and OMG!

Amazing improvement in ride and handling. I paid more than this....so if you own a V-Strom you owe it to yourself to buy one of these.

Just do it....thank me later.

All the best.

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:) I am currently taking orders, and providing the Superb Elka Shocks for our Stromtrooper members at great discounted prices for us,

So technically, this is the SV Racing Parts, Elka Shock Special Offer for Stromtroopers,

Email me directly and include your phone number for me to give you a quick call to personally discuss your Custom Elka Shock Build with you,

You will be very happy with the quality of the product and the ride,

Let me know whenever you are ready,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
:) Hi Everyone, I just two Email's today asking me if I can still get us all the Group Buy Prices for the DL650 and DL1000 Elka Shocks.

The answer is Yes, Email me directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away.

Elka shocks for the DL650 and DL1000 are available as either Two Way with Remote Hydraulic Preload, or Three Way with Remote Hydraulic Preload for the DL650 and DL1000 models.

Each buyer is saving a minimum of $151 off the retail price of this absolutely Premier quality shock.

Anyone thinking this just might be a great personal Christmas gift for yourself is welcome to email me at [email protected] and as an authorized Elka dealer I will be glad to give you the group buy pricing and get your Custom Built and Hand assembled Elka Shock out to you right away.

Every Elka Shock is custom built and hand assembled, It takes 6 - 10 days to produce this engineering work of art for you, and a couple of days to get it shipped to you,

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal invoice you, and get you looked after right away,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
:thumbup: Hi everyone, Several more Stromtroopers have emailed me and subsequently ordered the custom Elka Shocks for their bikes,

So I thought I should let everyone know that I am still honoring the SV Racing Part, Elka Shock Group Buy Prices posted in this thread, and that now is a great time to get them ordered and delivered quickly,

I ship anywhere on earth for Stromtroopers,

These Elka Shocks work as good as they look, Email me directly at [email protected] for them,

Great Stromtrooper prices on Elka Shocks for your other bikes as well,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
SV Racing Part, Elka Shock Group Buy Revived

:) Hi everyone. I am reviving the Group Buy and the prices on the Elka Shocks for VStrom Riders through SV Racing Parts,

As an authorized Elka Dealer, I have put together the SV Racing Parts, Elka Group Buy for the Stromtroopers forum..... This is one you should not miss out on.

Each buyer is saving a minimum of $151 off the retail priceof this abasolutely Premier quality shock.

Here are the shots of what these other various Elka models look like. I have used the Elka 3 way adjustable rear shock on my own SV650 Superbike for the past 5 race seasons and I can personally attest that these are premier shocks,with superb performance.

The piggy back and remote reservoir models are available at great prices as well for your other bikes if you would like an Elka Shock for them as well. http://stores.ebay.com/SV650-Racing-Parts

These shocks will absolutely enhance your suspension and transform your riding experience. Guaranteed.

Each shock is individually assembled from custom CNC machined solid billet 6061-T6 aluminum, and set up for you personally, including springs, valving, and piston, based on your weight, riding skill level and intended usage. (ie) street only, sports touring, off road, etc.

Visit my online store http://stores.ebay.com/SV650-Racing-Parts
to view the regular, MSRP, retail pricing on Elka Shocks, and to view a sample of my other great SV Racing Parts, products for high performance riding and racing your SV, or your Vstrom.

Blair

·
Registered
187 Posts
elka shock.....

Blair,

I recently installed my Elka 3-Way shock. From the couple of rides I've done since, I absolutely love the feel of my bike.

I was wondering how much maintenance you have performed on yours over the 5 years that you've owned it. The instruction manual tends to make the shock sound slightly high maintenance.

Thanks again for setting me up with yet another excellent product.

regards, reid.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
Highly maintainable would be more like it. I have 15,000 touring miles on mine and feel no need to have anything done with it yet.

·
Registered
187 Posts
elka shock....

Excellent.......that's what I was hoping to hear. Sometimes fancy equipment equals more maintenance. I'd rather not have to fool with this sort of thing if I don't have to. More interested in riding than wrenching.

·
Registered
654 Posts
well next 2 big thigns are hard luggage and a windscreen (need it for touring in spring) after that this shock is a strong contender for next mod. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Well I got mine a few weeks ago to replace the original shock after 80,000klm. Blair was great to deal with for this overseas purchase. The shock is everything people say about it , a great improvement on a worn shock , now all I have to do is improve the front suspension and Scotty to fix the warp drive .

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:thumbup: Some of my friends at Elka itself have put on over 35,000 Km before a service,

If there is no leak and no issue with the sag or ride, so that it still feels just right, and like the Premier Quality Shock it is, then do not service it just for the sake of servicing.

I serviced my race shock once in the 5 years it has been on my bike, and the fluid was still red, so I could have gone longer,

I won't do the Elka for the DL650 until it has demonstrated some real need,

If yours is working great, keep on riding,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SV Racing Part, Elka Shock Group Buy Prices Still Available

:) Hi everyone. I am reviving and continuing the Group Buy prices on the Elka Shocks for Vstrom Riders through SV Racing Parts, These prices will apply to any bike you have,

Each buyer is saving a minimum of $151 off the retail price of this absolutely Premier quality shock.

Shipping is a flat rate $40 anywhere in the USA,

Anyone thinking this just might be a great personal Springtime Present and Gift for yourself is welcome to email me at [email protected] and as an authorized Elka dealer I will be glad to give you the group buy pricing and get your Custom Built and Hand assembled Elka Shock out to you right away.

Here are the shots of what these other various Elka models look like. I have used the Elka 3 way adjustable rear shock on my own DL650 and SV650 Superbike for the past 5 race seasons and I can personally attest that these are premier shocks, with superb performance.

If you are looking for a Plush Ride with Total Control, then this is the Suspension for you.

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal you for the parts you want, and get you looked after right away,

You will be happy with the Elka Custom Shock,

Blair

1 - 20 of 121 Posts