StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
The new Canadian Biker mag has a ditty on that bike. It looks like the main fairing is somewhat different as well. It states that this is a Canadian only model. A tail trunk is available as an extra as well.

Blackfoot cycle in Calgary is selling the new 08 1250 Bandit Touring ABS for 10,999.00

They have what looks like pretty decent deals on Stroms as well.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
v strom

i prefer the v strom , but the bandit with bags seems alot of bike for the money . the new gsx 650 seems a great deal also . i will stick with my dl650 and on sunny sundays ride the B-KING i plan too win in the free give away contest . at suzukibking.ca

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
i prefer the v strom , but the bandit with bags seems alot of bike for the money . the new gsx 650 seems a great deal also . i will stick with my dl650 and on sunny sundays ride the B-KING i plan too win in the free give away contest . at suzukibking.ca
Too late, I already won it, they just havnt called me yet

;)

Cheers!

·
Administrator
13,204 Posts
But that lets you scratch your ears while stil leaving your hands on the bars...

..Tom

My 17 yr old daughter really, really, really wants that CBR125. It is a very sweet looking little bike.
Personally though, I don't care for the way my knees touch my ears when I sit on it;)

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yamaha

in this months cycle canada there is a yamaha 125 that looks really cool , competition for the cbr 125 [although the cbr comes with full joe rocket jacket , pants ,boots and gloves] too bad im 210 lbs and need more than 15 hp too go the speed limit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts