161 - 180 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
Vstrom ride today;
Hamburgers blocking the road
Horse Plant Sky Ecoregion Cloud

Riding on some trails in this national park, spotted somebody's horses at large, they were friendly, checking my Vstrom, should have brought some treats, apples or carrots
Plant Carnivore Terrestrial plant Wood Fawn

Reactions: YevZak

·
Registered
116 Posts
Recently found a really cool single track trail in the woods near a place we always use to ride around in. IDK if it's a mountain bike trail or just a dirtbike trail, but taking the Vstrom on it was super fun and slightly scary. The video doesn't do it justice, but some of those dips and hills are actually incredibly steep. The other two riders are on an Africa Twin and Super Tenere. With enough adrenaline and crazy, the Vstrom can keep up.. lol

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
@YevZak ... another great day in the woods, thx for sharing (y) at least there is three of you, if you were by yourself, the video would probably be MA (mature audience) rated :p
Vstrom will do it (just needs a ride with bigger balls)...but T7, AT and such, will do it with more confidence.

p.s. Find a friend with a GSA to join you, so we can hear his breathing and swearing :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: YevZak

·
Registered
116 Posts
@YevZak ... another great day in the woods, thx for sharing (y) at least there is three of you, if you were by yourself, the video would probably be MA (mature audience) rated :p
Vstrom will do it (just needs a ride with bigger balls)...but T7, AT and such, will do it with more confidence.

p.s. Find a friend with a GSA to join you, so we can hear his breathing and swearing :ROFLMAO:
Believe it or not, we have a hard time finding GSA owners willing to follow us around :D

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 · (Edited)
Believe it or not, we have a hard time finding GSA owners willing to follow us around :D
Same here, I am yet to see one GS in our ADV, ATV national park area, ...but you see lots of vstroms and of course every version of other off road toys I.e.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle Plant

Wheel Water Tire Plant Vehicle

Reactions: D.T.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Recently found a really cool single track trail in the woods near a place we always use to ride around in. IDK if it's a mountain bike trail or just a dirtbike trail, but taking the Vstrom on it was super fun and slightly scary. The video doesn't do it justice, but some of those dips and hills are actually incredibly steep. The other two riders are on an Africa Twin and Super Tenere. With enough adrenaline and crazy, the Vstrom can keep up.. lol

Looks more like a mountain bike trail than a dirt bike but you guys killed it! Some of those hills looked pretty steep on camera so I can only imagine how they were in person.
The sketchiest looking part for me was that steep downhill that went right back up and to the left. I’m confident I could made it down the hill (in some fashion) but no way I would’ve made it up that. Lol.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Looks more like a mountain bike trail than a dirt bike but you guys killed it! Some of those hills looked pretty steep on camera so I can only imagine how they were in person.
The sketchiest looking part for me was that steep downhill that went right back up and to the left. I’m confident I could made it down the hill (in some fashion) but no way I would’ve made it up that. Lol.
Yes, that exact hill was the biggest challenge. I think the first time my Africa Twin buddy went down, he laid the bike down.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #174 ·
What's not to like, No LEO's, crazy cagers, traffic lights, merging, yielding, stop'n'go traffic, exhaust polution... just endless well maintained service roads, trees, rivers, clean air... yoga on two wheels :)
Tire Wheel Plant Sky Motorcycle

Cloud Sky Plant Mountain Ecoregion

Water Water resources Plant Fluvial landforms of streams Natural landscape

Cloud Sky Plant Mountain Plant community

Plant Tire Plant community Wheel Natural landscape

Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Plant

Sky Vehicle Plant community Automotive lighting Plant

Reactions: Rehan-Pk

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #176 · (Edited)
Negotiating some narrow and technical gravel service roads today, here in Alberta :)...(great road to practice U-turns with your 18 wheeler tractor trailer...or land your Cesna)
Sky Cloud Plant Automotive tire Tire

• Haha
Reactions: Charlie1982

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
Less water in the lakes this year
Cloud Sky Water Tire Mountain

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #178 ·
Unfortunately had to ride some asphalt to get to gravel trails today, stunning scenery never the less
Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Plant

Reactions: Charlie1982
161 - 180 of 181 Posts