StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys

I have a problem with my Suzuki Vstrom 1000 2014, last days my battery went Dead so i decide to change it and when i put the New one the Fuel Range Indicator set like (---).

On the manual service book tell that when you change the battery this will appear but if you make some miles will show it again. But now i have run some miles and nothing show me up.

Could be a Fuse?
i Unplug the computer and put it back again and nothing.

Please any suggestion?

Regards

·
Registered
508 Posts
did you try refueling

·
Super Moderator
16,860 Posts
I am more concerned about your battery going dead already.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been running that Bike for 1 Year 1/2 with 2 Set up Led Lights.

I change the battery already and the suzuki is fine but the Range indicator is not showing me the amount of KM left to empty the tank.

·
Super Moderator
16,860 Posts
I have been running that Bike for 1 Year 1/2 with 2 Set up Led Lights.

I change the battery already and the suzuki is fine but the Range indicator is not showing me the amount of KM left to empty the tank.
I would keep the voltage reading up at all times, and like I mentioned before, I would be suspicious as to why your battery failed so soon.

·
Registered
439 Posts
It takes 15 km or about 10 miles for the range to empty display to calculate the range left. (Pretty sure it was 15 km. I might be off slightly.)

..Tom
I think this is correct.

After the dealership did the wiring harness recall, I noticed that my range was "---" and thought that I had to return to the dealer because they messed something up, but by the time I got home the range popped back again (with no refueling).

pmk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey

Thanks very much for all the response, i will go for a ride this weekand and i will let you know the results.

Regards

1 - 12 of 12 Posts