StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold my VStrom 1000 and have 3 seats to sell.
  • Corbin Seat $350
  • Sargent World Sport Adventure Touring Seat (Low Version) includes under seat flashlight $350
  • Terry Adcock Double Bucket Seat (less than 200 miles ridden on it) $400
Local pickup in zip code 30064 or will ship, buyer pays for shipping. Will accept PayPal or Zelle.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
which one was the most comfortable for you? I of course hate the stock seat, I had a Corbin on my 2012, not too bad but stitching started coming apart after 3 years even though I kept in great condition and used Corbin leather conditioner. I currently have a Sargent WorldSport Heated, not terrible but still not totally happy. Have not tried the Adcock seat yet. Thanks!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Terry Adcock seat is by far the most comfortable with the winglets, but especially if you have a passenger.

which one was the most comfortable for you? I of course hate the stock seat, I had a Corbin on my 2012, not too bad but stitching started coming apart after 3 years even though I kept in great condition and used Corbin leather conditioner. I currently have a Sargent WorldSport Heated, not terrible but still not totally happy. Have not tried the Adcock seat yet. Thanks!

·
Registered
44 Posts
pm sent...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts