StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Just got one. Nice! Vacation and 3000km road trip is over. Time to read owners manual :)
Dealer did not give me owners manual (translation still on progress).
Does anyone know where to download english pdf version.

Regards

Cazzy

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello!

Just got one. Nice! Vacation and 3000km road trip is over. Time to read owners manual :)
Dealer did not give me owners manual (translation still on progress).
Does anyone know where to download english pdf version.

Regards

Cazzy
Try this site

genuinesuzukimanuals

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!
Good resource.
Suzuki Finland eventually promised to send me printed copy of that pdf. Let's wait

Regards

Cazzy

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thanks!
Good resource.
Suzuki Finland eventually promised to send me printed copy of that pdf. Let's wait

Regards

Cazzy
Genuine Suzuki Manuals ships within the USA only. I purchased my service manual from them but was able to have it shipped to an American friend who then brought it to Canada for me.

·
Administrator
5,597 Posts
In my experience the assembly instructions and owners manual come in every crate from the factory.
99% of the time anything "missing" has disappeared at the dealership.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I heard that these bikes are sent here from Germany so owners manual exist but written in wrong language so they have to do translation first.

·
Administrator
5,597 Posts
It seems unusual that Finland Suzuki would translate and print perhaps 15 owners manuals. I would not have thought that was viable. It also indicates that Finland Suzuki does not deal directly with Suzuki Japan, instead buying stock via Germany.
Somehow owners manuals often seem to become an issue.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually seems that there is not such thing as Suzuki Finland. It's Suzuki Deutschland Gmbh Finnish Branch. That explains.
They sent me printed pdf copy. So I have one now. Happy end.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts