StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Cat Herder
2,480 Posts
And...it looks like absolutely no change. Not even colors.

Though, when I check out the DL650 (non-ABS), it doesn't show the 2010 yet. Only the ABS model.

·
Cat Herder
2,480 Posts
You need to click the "2010" tab at the top of their main page and it shows the 2010 models that have been posted.

http://www.suzukicycles.com/Product%20Lines/Cycles.aspx?year=2010

Maybe they haven't got them all posted yet?
I did.

So, either they left out the update for the DL650 (don't think so, since most every other bike is listed), or as AppGap suggested...they've cut the non-ABS version.

You can now only buy your brand new DL650 in grey and with ABS.

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
I found the non ABS models. They aren't even changing the colors. The same orange and silver as 2009.

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
I found the non ABS models. They aren't even changing the colors. The same orange and silver as 2009.
Where did you find the non-ABS US models. Not that I am turning in Pegasus, my 2006 Wee. I might finally reach 15,000 miles at the end of this season. Yeah, I ride alot, but on slow speed roads so low miles. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
88 Posts
And...it looks like absolutely no change. Not even colors.

Though, when I check out the DL650 (non-ABS), it doesn't show the 2010 yet. Only the ABS model.
I'm just amazed they keep the bike alive as I doubt they sell that many. They are probably still working off parts from a production run a few years ago and they are waiting to use up the stock before discontinuing it. Each year they just produce new plastics and expend no extra cost or energy. And now they don't bother changing the plastics. The end is probably near with such little effort put into the bike. You have to admit it at least makes you wonder about that. The sad thing is following that the after market parts will dry up pretty fast. When and if they kill off the bike I'll seriously consider buying a new one for the long haul as there aren't many equivalent bikes for big guys out there. It might be a good bike but here in FL it is crotch rockets or cruisers and they don't stock much of anything else since they don't sell.

·
Cat Herder
2,480 Posts
That's under the 2009 tab. The 2010 tab does not show them, and if you do find the 2009 DL650 Non-ABS, it only shows the 2009 tab, not 2010.

·
Registered
77 Posts

Weenies need ABS!
or not?:p:sifone:

Martin

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
You're kiddin me??!!! The 2010's are in??!!!

The 2010's ARE IN!!!!!!

:var_14::hurray::willy_nilly::party:

Y'all don't sound that excited but I think that 2010 WABS is downright indescribably BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Looks just like my '09 except it's like $1,000 more than what I paid!!!!

·
Registered
544 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Maybe they haven't got them all posted yet?
Probably, most years they release model infomation a bit at a time. Last year the 1k didn't appear on the site until a month after the 650.

S

·
0 Posts
...When and if they kill off the bike I'll seriously consider buying a new one for the long haul as there aren't many equivalent bikes for big guys out there.
Amen. Already planned for my next bike to be a new/ newer Vee. My wife refers to it as my "forever bike." I've been holding my breath the last few years about it being discontinued, too.

For room/ height, I think I'm limited to either KLR650, 1200GS, or the Strom.
"The first bike was too small, the second bike was too much, but the third bike was juuuust right."

·
Registered
378 Posts
The decal on the tank is new.
Do you think anyone would notice if I put them on my 06...after it's out of the shop!!!
I'm happy with the 06 650, never rode another bike though, so I'm keeping it, plus it makes me happy! :)

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
My mistake. Only the 2009 is shown in non ABS. Should have looked closer.

·
Until we meet again
5,436 Posts
Last year the 1k didn't appear on the site until a month after the 650.
I feel cheated. Every year at this time we get the "insider" information the Vee has been discontinued. It's not on the site, so we hear someone's cousin works at Suzuki and they're not making it public just yet, but the bike will not be back.

It's just not right to have a fall season without that thread. What's next? MightyShep buys a Wee and decks it out with the latest offerings from Rubbermaid? It's a crazy world.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
You're kiddin me??!!! The 2010's are in??!!!

The 2010's ARE IN!!!!!!

:var_14::hurray::willy_nilly::party:

Y'all don't sound that excited but I think that 2010 WABS is downright indescribably BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Looks just like my '09 except it's like $1,000 more than what I paid!!!!
And $2000.00 more than I paid for my 07! :confused:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts