1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
All except for the beak and single headlight. Never was a big fan of the Beemer Beak.

I realize it's actually two headlights, but it looks like a single. I prefer the dual side by side lights.

·
Banned
1,933 Posts
I generally like the new look; cleaner, tighter, and more aggressive. The new instrument panel will be a big plus, especially the new power outlet. (but personally I like an analog speedo)

The only negative comment I have is that the single muffler seems large and out of place (too low), spoiling the lines of the bike.

Of course, the problem is that Suzuki's bikes are too darned reliable. My 06 runs as well as when she was new, so no physical need to replace it.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Sharp looking bike although I'm also not a big fan of the Beemer beak. If that's the future look of the 650 too I'd have to think about it. I noticed the oil filter is still in a bad spot and Suzuki refuses to cover it up......

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice bike. They cleaned it up alot. But the beak is a deal breaker for me. I will have to get the Yami Tenere. To bad the wee has been fantastic, but not enough oomf for me and the missus on the highway. Listen up Suzuki...make the beak detachable ans provide a nice little cover for where it came off for us who never liked beaks except on birds.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,049 Posts
I wonder how many threads are going to be going simultaneously on the 2014 DL1000.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
I wonder how many threads are going to be going simultaneously on the 2014 DL1000.
Maybe they could be dropped into a new 2014 section and then sorted into pro beak and no beak sub-categories.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Pat, whatcha gonna name the 14 vee? the Bee?

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,049 Posts
While I like Veek, let the owners name it. Since I'm not buying one I'll go with what develops. I suppose it's going to get its own forum.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I for-see someone to have a career in "Beak-eck-tomy" and for someone to offer an aftermarket ABS plastic nose

·
Registered
58 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I love the look of the 2014 Vee. I am now saving up for one. Saw the prototype photos last year and loved it. The fact it looks a bit like Daffy Duck or Roadrunner makes it even cooler for me. Always loved my 09 Wee and never thought I'd want to change except for a Glee but I'm definitely going for the 2014 once I have the money!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm really liking the tan color, but not a fan of the beak.

Something else I noticed in all the photos.....the turn signals are white and not yellow. Wondering if they are gonna be white or yellow? I just had to purchase white turn signals for my 2012 DL650 to make it match the rest of the bike.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts