StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I was troubled to see how little tools suzuki gave out for an adventure bike.
I need to come up with something better for next year.

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
2 bobby pins, a condom, some non waterproof matches and a rape whistle.
I blew mine for 3 hrs but no one showed up!
That's why they include the condom.

Tipsy

Reactions: Vaseface

·
Registered
290 Posts
Ok I definately did not get the tool kit. What is in it exactly?
One forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days’ concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Ok I definately did not get the tool kit. What is in it exactly?
Got my curiosity up since I'd never actually looked at mine. So I made the trip out into the cold to the garage and retrieved it for a picture. It's a massive thing...lol. 10, 12, 14, and 17mm wrenches, a tot-sized pliers, reversible screwdriver, 4 and 5mm allen wrenches, and handy genuine vinyl carrying case. Ruler not included.

Attachments

·
Registered
888 Posts
One forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days’ concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings.
Bro, we got the same dealer! Think he likes you more!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts