StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bolt that tightens the bar weight on my '12 DL650 with OEM Knuckle Guards is bent. I ordered the standard bolts not knowing the Knuckle Guard bolt was shorter. It seems that you can not just order the bar end weight bolt, but have to order the entire set. Might anyone have an extra bolt or two laying around that I could beg for?

Thanks!
Scott

·
Administrator
17,100 Posts
Hey Scott I have what you need, I kind of hate to part with it "I do run aftermarket guards", but don't see myself ever putting them back on. Shoot me a PM with your info, I am willing to send you the complete set of bar ends over just the screw......might come in handy for you.

Reactions: slane6

·
Administrator
17,100 Posts
Is this like a Honda random act of Kindness?0:)
Not sure what the Honda reference is, but yeah I just thought I would pass on some kindness. :smile2:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Nice of Big B.

The OP should consider straightening the bolt, heat it first. Nice to have a spare. They take a lot before actually snapping.

·
Registered
15,246 Posts
Big ad series on on the telly and radio of Honda doing nice things for people. extra work done on cars being service gratis, Helping a needy person with a myriad of problems non automotive.
Just Random Acts Of Kindness.
I've had to straighten out my bolts a couple times. It happens!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts