StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done the obligatory search through the archives and haven't found anything on point...

Does anyone here have the Suzuki Side Bags that are OEM and sold by the dealers? If so, what are your opinions on these bags?

I've been looking (via internet) at these and would like to hear from the people that own these bags since there's not a lot of info or pix out there. Thanks!

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have em and am not a fan. They are pretty cheaply made and if given the option id probly go aftermarket. That being said for the amount i use em they do work fine but i think for the quality they are overpriced.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the feedback. I'll check out a set of Givi side cases then.

That way, the side cases will match my top case!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Does anyone here have the Suzuki Side Bags that are OEM and sold by the dealers? If so, what are your opinions on these bags?

I've been looking (via internet) at these and would like to hear from the people that own these bags since there's not a lot of info or pix out there. Thanks!
I have the OEM bags and topcase - seem alright, but stick out too far.
They will only fit the Suzuki, so if you want to move them to another bike, or sell the bike without them - they become useless as there is no rack available to fit a different model/brand bike (AFAIK). Non-OEM cases can be moved to your next bike or sold separately, with only the rack becoming surplus.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts