StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Suzuki & a local dealer had a demo weekend & I was able to ride a few different bikes for comparison. !st after buying an 11 wee I had to try the 12 adv model & after a 10 mile spirited ride I must honestly say I could not tell any differences or improvements.I am sure a longer ride is needed but for me both bikes felt, performed & handled the same. I must say I went there with the intent of possibly coming home on the 12 adv, but I will save my money & put it to some nice upgrades instead. I also rode a 12 1000 vee & even though the power difference was notable, I will still stay with the wee. As far as looks go, lets face it both are ugly, in a good way. According to my wife there aren't many hot looking bikes in that class, but that's not what I bought this bike for, but then again I like the way the Versys looks too! especially the the black & yellow. So at the end of the day I am very happy with the wee & for any one buying a 12 I guess it's safe to say that the bike will be at least as good as the older ones & if you have an 11 or older it's safe to say it's as good as the new ones. See for your self, Suzuki is doing these demo rides all across the country, & make sure you get your t shirt & with a little insistence you can get a couple of hats too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts