StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may do a fly and ride for a new V-STrom 1000 and that means a good dealer that can add accessories to a bike and do it right. If anyone has a preferred dealer in the Phoenix area please PM me.

NC

·
Moderating in moderation
621 Posts
I may do a fly and ride for a new V-STrom 1000 and that means a good dealer that can add accessories to a bike and do it right. If anyone has a preferred dealer in the Phoenix area please PM me.

NC
I bought mine at Ride Now, Cave Creek and Bell. Customer service has been great but I don't know about the mechanics in the back, what little I've dealt with them they seemed OK. What accessories are you referring to?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought mine at Ride Now, Cave Creek and Bell. Customer service has been great but I don't know about the mechanics in the back, what little I've dealt with them they seemed OK. What accessories are you referring to?
Give side cases which are easy enough to install but it will take some work. I would love to add crash bars with some sort of highway peg or at least the highway pegs but I won't stress about that.

NC

·
Registered
10 Posts
RideNow is just about the only game in town. I have had mixed experiences with them. Some good (friendly/fast service dept a couple of times), some annoying (difficulty getting someone to call me back from sales dept after 3 calls over the course of a week to ask a question, finally having to go in to store in person to get the answer). None of experiences were terrible/awful such as something screwed up, but if you are traveling and on a deadline, they definitely need to work on their "return phone calls" aspect of customer service.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Had good experience with Ride Now on Cave Creek and the location in Chandler. Bought my new 2019 DL650 from them. No complaints.

Kimble

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I bought a new Kawasaki at the dealership in Apache Junction. Fly and ride. They were very nice to deal with and had a good-looking shop in back. I did not have any mechanical work done there. I would take a bike there, though, because of their way of doing business.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I live right down the street from Ride Now on Cave Creek and Bell. Not a bad group, though a little sluggish personally. Havent had to do any dealer servicings yet through them so cannot say how their service department works on things other than tires.

·
Registered
404 Posts
A while back I mounted a new tire and took it to the R/N in Peoria to be dynamicaly balanced. 4 days later they said it's done. so I paid for it took it home and mounted it on the bike. vibrated badly. called r/n and got stalled for hours. they said bring it back and if we decide that it isn't balanced then we will balance it. It will be quite a while before we get to it because we are pretty busy. I put the balance beads in it and they work great.

I mentioned this to the off road club i belong to and there were a lot of people with negative experiences with the Peoria r/n.

do business with r/n at your own risk. I won't do business with them ever again.

Cheers

RLBranson

1 - 8 of 8 Posts