StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can somebody scan their center stand instuctions and post or email them to me. I bought one used and didn't get the instructions. Thanks.

[email protected]

·
Registered
46 Posts
Funny you mentioned this. I just received my stand from Suzuki last Friday, factory fresh, and you wouldn't BELIEVE what a poor freakin' excuse for a copy they enclosed with the part :roll: . You'd think after dishing out $150+ they'd at least include a decent copy with photos that resembled SOMETHING two-wheeled. I guess I'm lucky my IQ sits a little above pond scum, otherwise I'd be looking for a little help, also.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But overall it's pretty simple, goes together well (except the springs are by design a pain, I think I used a big ass vice grip), and works like a charm.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yeah, I think the fit and function are first-rate. And ditto on the springs - I leveraged them with a screwdriver since there wasn't enough room to get in there with something more "professional". Made sure I had my safety eyes on!

Overall a great factory accessory at a decent price. What a concept!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So my IQ is similar to pond scum because I need help? :lol:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Aaah, I was referring to Peruvian Yakalite pond scum, which averages an IQ of 137. No pokes at your intelligence intended :wink: , just a jab at Suzuki for an aweful instruction sheet. Still friends?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seeing as how you meant intelligent pond scum, we're cool! Even pond scum is better than being called an Aggie....or worse an Okie!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts