StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Colour me confused, as Suzuki's site still lists both. What gives? What happened to Motorcycle world? I was there on Saturday and it was still a Suz dealer...

·
Registered
669 Posts
Maybe they bought them out?

·
Premium Member
4,176 Posts
Motorcycleworld opened almost 20 years ago. It was started by motorcycle enthusiasts for motorcycle enthusiasts. We have been a family run business since day one and one of the top Suzuki dealers in the province since the beginning selling over 2000 bikes/atvs and over 1000 outboards to loyal Suzuki customers.
In recent months, Suzuki Canada has decided to make a change in business and we are no longer in the long term plans.
I would like to personally thank each and every customer that has purchased a motorcycle, atv or marine product from us over the years.
Moving forward, we will continue to be THE service center for all your Japanese motorcycle. Being the lowermainlands tire superstore and the exclusive dealer for RS-Taichi in Canada.
Big things are coming. Big changes. Stay tuned.
Thanks from all of us at motorcycleworld.

As written by Eddie MacNaughton

·
Premium Member
2,558 Posts
Bought my Vee there 12 years ago. They had the only Vee in town. In those days, they were sold out.

Didn't like the mechanic at the time, who told me the Vee's lean-running stumble was acceptable. Took it to North Shore who promptly Yoshed it and made it the bike I had hoped to buy. I frequented North Shore thereafter until the day they closed up shop. Except for the time I unadvisedly let Modern work on the bike. That was a big mistake. No one else has touched my bike since. Only me.

Sad to see SV lose the Suzuki dealership, but I haven't set foot in the shop for over a decade. They can thank their mechanic for that.

I have never darkened the doors of Daytona and I don't think I will any time soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts