StromTrooper banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey Stretch,

Bruce, Harry and Rolex are good fellas. I haven't met Bully yet, but if he comes from Narooma, he must be good!

I'm a bit suss of the rain but we will see.

Bruce, Rolex and Bully will have to work out what time they will get to the Bay, Mcdonalds probably.

My scenic tour plan is to return from Central Tilba to the Bay in the arvo.

As you you would be aware, due to the very high Police presence (due to the fires) we will be sight seeing rather than qualifying.

:)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hey Glee.
Will not believe it Leanne and I will be in Batemans Bay that weekend.
Visiting a mate and his wife who nearly lost his house, and just had a knee reconstruction.
Enjoy guys.

Harry

·
Registered
132 Posts
Unfortunately I'm out due to a family commitment. I was looking foward to a meet up but maybe next time. I hope the weather isn't too unkind for the remaining riders.

Cheers,
Tony

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
It is 4:15am and it is raining buckets not drops.

I'm all packed & expecting a call from Bruce about midday when a decision will be made.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Unfortunately the weather got the better of us, however it is a postponement rather than a cancellation. Looking forward to a trip down there soon a catch up with you guys who call that area home.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Seeing & being seen are hard to achieve in that heavy rain then the fact that it's been a long time since we had good rain so there will be a lot of oil floating to the road surface making traction a great unknown.

I think it turned out to be a good call Bruce, I have a R80 BMW that has been waiting on some new rings so the time at home will not be a total loss.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey Brucestrom,

organising a ride to support small business's that have been affected by fire was cool.

However, organising a ride that puts the fires out and puts a serious dent in the drought is exemplary!

(y)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Hey Gleeful talking to Pete and probably the only time we can both put this ride back on the Agenda will be April now. I should have known as soon as I bought my Cooling vest it would be cold and wet. :)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts