StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the superbrace this weekend. First impressions - not a drastic difference. I do think I was getting some stiction in the front end, because I notice that bumps are not jerking the front end around like they used to, especially in washboard-type areas. At speed, I notice more stability, especially in sweeping curves where there are pavement imperfections. I did not notice the "whole new bike" that others have.

Install - used blue loctite. Loosened pinch bolt, though I cannot see the point in that. Had girlfriend hold bike upright. Need center stand badly as my next add-on. The brace went on without noticeably moving the forks.

I have been adding to my tool collection as I need things - for this install I finally got an Allen key socket set, which I desperately needed.

Overall, I would recommend buying this, because an add-on that improves handling characteristics is a rare thing.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
wait 'til you ride in strong winds.. that is where you'll really notice the benefit. it's a great add-on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts