StromTrooper banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Vendor
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbup: Hi Everyone, The Superb DL650 and DL1000 Scotts Stabilizers are here in stock and ready to ship to you right away,

Now is the time to order and get your Scotts Stabilizers for our DL650 and DL1000 Bikes shipped to you immediately,

They are Stromtrooper Priced, in stock and ready to ship to you today,

Scotts Stabilizers are regular $499.99 plus Taxes plus Shipping, Your Stromtrooper Price is $459.99 all in, with Free Shipping to your door anywhere in the USA.

Visit me at SVRacingParts.com Go in under, For Stromtroopers, Then under Scotts Steering Stabilizers

The Scotts Stabilizer is made by Ohlins so you know it is a premier quality product, Use one on your bike once and you will wonder what took you so long to realize it was superb upgrade to the steering and control of your bike,

Email me Directly at [email protected] for any help you need, I will get you looked after right away,

I also carry the full line of the Scotts Stabilizers for all bikes, so let me know whenever you want performance parts for any of your bikes, I will always do my best for you,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

1 - 1 of 1 Posts