StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is short notice but if anyone wants to meet up for part or all of this trip than PM me! Here are the details.

I am planning a ride to Wyoming. For tomorrow (really short notice I know). It's going to be a 3 day adventure. My family owns a lot of land and a cabin about an hour or so from Cody, WY. I will be leaving tomorrow after church, around 12:30-1 pm.

I will be riding to Jackson Lake, or Yellowstone lake depending how I feel and will be camping there Sunday night. Monday morning I will do the second bit of ride to the cabin and either sleep in my tent or in the cabin depending if it has been cleaned up yet from the winter time. Tuesday morning I will head out south back towards Utah county.

The weather is looking like it will be pretty good with only slight chance of showers on Sunday afternoon. It will be cold at night so you would want to have warmish winter sleeping bag, temp maps say about 30's to 40's.

I would love for someone to tag along with me to keep me company but as it is such short notice I understand. It will be a lot of fun and a very beautiful ride! Lots of dirt packed roads to explore once we are at the cabin on Monday. PM me if you would like to tag along for all or part of the journey! I will check my PM's hourly (once I get up) and will give my email or phone number to whoever wants or needs it. Don't make me go alone! lol

·
Registered
159 Posts
I just woke up, found this post and tried to start packing... Wife woke up and said " where are you going?" I told her I want to ride the bike to Cody after church... She said "not until..." And then I remembered- I have a lot to do and I love my wife- the wife who told me "under no circumstances will you sell your motorcycle when we have a kid in August". So, looks like I am staying home after church today and painting the nursery and finishing the trim on the house this weekend:-(

Enjoy riding, have fun, and be SAFE! We've had nasty hail and thunderstorms on the east side of the state this past week- and about 3" of rain.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just woke up, found this post and tried to start packing... Wife woke up and said " where are you going?" I told her I want to ride the bike to Cody after church... She said "not until..." And then I remembered- I have a lot to do and I love my wife- the wife who told me "under no circumstances will you sell your motorcycle when we have a kid in August". So, looks like I am staying home after church today and painting the nursery and finishing the trim on the house this weekend:-(

Enjoy riding, have fun, and be SAFE! We've had nasty hail and thunderstorms on the east side of the state this past week- and about 3" of rain.
The nursery will still be there on Tuesday ;) lol no I understand, I wanted to go on a day ride today but my wife said no cause I'm not aloud to miss church. Anyways thanks for the weather warning /update.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts