StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a beautiful morning yesterday so I decided to head up HWY 49 to Downieville. 49 is a two lane road through the foothills of Ca. From where I live in Grass Valley to Downieville is about an hours ride with light traffic so It offers opportunities to scrape a peg with relative safety. I had reached Downieville and turned around to head home riding alone and flying low. I was just entering a left hand sweeper when a string of about five cars came around a bluff and the third car was a highway patrol. It was a narrow curvy section with no place to pull over so I figured I was cool and just kept flying. Less than three minutes later red lights in the mirror. Oh Shit! Pulled over as soon as possible, got off the bike, took off my helmet and said hello officer. He askedhow fast I thought I was going and I fibbed 70? He said he had me at 75. After looking at my license and asking me a few questions about the Strom asked me to slow down and let me go with a warning. Thank you officer! My wife wonders why I can't stop smiling but I can't tell her so I am telling you people.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
He askedhow fast I thought I was going and I fibbed 70? He said he had me at 75. After looking at my license and asking me a few questions about the Strom asked me to slow down and let me go with a warning. Thank you officer! My wife wonders why I can't stop smiling but I can't tell her so I am telling you people.
You secret is safe with me.

Price is negotiable.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts