StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going for a little ride on Sunday AM could be north or south depending on the interest. Anyone up for a 1/2 day ride?

Clem

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Another Day

Clem,

Rick and I are riding with OldStrom (John) and his wife Melodie (the lady who had the Buzzard confrontation) tomorrow. I suspect I will not be thawed out yet by Sunday. Dress warm!!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have a great time out there. My Sunday rides are some of my best times. I will probably wait till the sun is out, but normally, it's dark thirty when I leave here. I have no electric gear so it's synthetics and layers for me. Hope to ride with all this year.

Clem

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sr 50/ spring lake @ 10.00

Greg, how about the Hess station at 50/ spring lake at 10:00. I am sure we can find some roads to ride from there.

see you there

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's gonna be cool in the AM dress for it. I wish I had electrics, that is next on my list. I hate being cold. Especially cold hands. The best I can muster is a pair of goretex made by cabelas with thinsulate, we'll see

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Greg for taking the lead Yesterday. I had a great time, and ponchos (sp) was great as well. Of course, you got to ride with your fancy smancy electrics so I don't feel so badly.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Thanks Greg for taking the lead Yesterday. I had a great time, and ponchos (sp) was great as well. Of course, you got to ride with your fancy smancy electrics so I don't feel so badly.
That's the least I could do for all the times you led the group. Thanks for lunch!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am going for a little ride on Sunday AM could be north or south depending on the interest. Anyone up for a 1/2 day ride?

Clem
Hey Clem
Me and my girlfriend met you a couple months ago at the Farmers Market in Kenneth city,anyway i'll keep up more to date on this site,me and another buddy rode up to Weeki Wachi / Bayport area Sunday,we'll have to plan another ride...

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I do remember meeting you. Keep a look out on this board, we are always doing something. Be glad to have you come along.

Clem

1 - 13 of 13 Posts