115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet up at.....
Mrs. Sippys
15136 W National Ave
New Berlin WI

Around.....
10:00 am

Have a coffee, shoot the breeze and the exlpore the roads....

Any favorites in this area? :lol:

I'll be there, and plan on sticking around for about 45-60 minutes before heading out....

Stop by say hello...
Would like to meet some forum members.

David

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Great day out

Coffee and muffins where wonderful, Mrs. Sippy is a great little coffee house. Big thumbs up from me.

I showed up just after 10 am. To find eight riders from the ST.N forum. I posted up the same message on 3 sites.

Unfortunatley no other V-Stroms. After coffee I followed along for around 170 miles wandering around the Kettle Moriane area.

We stopped for lunch at this place called "The Rustic Inn". They offer there "famous cheeseburger" 17oz. of burger choice of cheeses and other goodies. $5.75 included fries. I opted for the Baby Burger, with 11oz, 2" thick for $4.50.

I love days like today, the weather, people, roads and food. All combining perfectly.

I'll keep posting hopefully I can entice a StromTrooper or two to come on out....

See ya,
David

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
I'll come out later this summer but for now I need to keep practicing in my local area till I'm more experienced :)

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
It would have been a lot quicker meet & greet than the one I'm at in Reno. :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts