StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have to be a registered forum member to see it, but if you haven't already check out the Dealers- Vendors Member Experiences. This is a great area to get to know vendors before you invest your money.

Adventuretech wants all of our customers to be happy. So much so that we offer a happiness guarantee on all our original Adventuretech products.

This includes our original designs like:

Foot peg and control lowering kitFoot peg and control lowering kit with gear shift relocation/extensionMirror extenders
Fork BraceOver the dash GPS Mounts
Over the dash shelves
Bolt-on Larger Kickstand Feet

We also discount the products from the major brands like exhausts, windscreens, brake pads and lines, etc.

Give us a look.

·
Vendor
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You have to be a registered forum member to see it, but if you haven't already check out the Dealers- Vendors Member Experiences. This is a great area to get to know vendors before you invest your money.

Adventuretech wants all of our customers to be happy. So much so that we offer a happiness guarantee on all our original Adventuretech products.

Foot peg and control lowering kitFoot peg and control lowering kit with gear shift relocation/extensionMirror extenders
Over the dash shelves

We also discount the products from the major brands like exhausts, windscreens, brake pads and lines, etc.

Give us a look.

·
Vendor
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I can't emphasize this enough. This is a great area to get to know vendors before you invest your money.

Over the dash shelves

Give us a look.

·
Registered
44 Posts
So the deal with Rick and Gloria is that if you treat them like human beings, they reciprocate. I have several of his own designed and manufactured products. All are excellent. Not a lot of nuclear engineers give up their day job to cram their garage with cad/cam/milling/powder coating etc. equipment to cater to a niche market. I think we are seeing a resurgence of amazing innovation in this USA.

·
Vendor
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please excuse the spam. For now it's necessary. I'm looking forward to the day when it's not.

I can't emphasize this enough. This is a great area to get to know vendors before you invest your money.

Over the dash shelves

Give us a look.

·
Vendor
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Please excuse the spam. For now it's necessary. I'm looking forward to the day when it's not.

Over the dash shelves

Give us a look.

·
Vendor
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Over the dash shelves

Give us a look.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts