StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I have only been a Stromtrooper for a relatively short time, I have gained an immense amount of information from the forum. I would like to try to repay fellow Troopers for some of the valuable information they have given me. I am a rider! The life I retired from keeps me interested in research.

I have compiled a short anonymous survey to gain some basic information about the make-up of the group, information about bikes and riding habits. The survey is through the anonymous survey site, SURVEY MONKEY. This site limits free surveys to 10 questions.

I ask you to the complete the survey which should take about 3 minutes. The survey will be available for a period of two weeks. Availability was limited to two weeks in order to catch the regular users of the Stromtroopers forum. Your participation is greatly appreciated.

The survey can be accessed at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YVGYWQJ

Because Survey Monkey limits survey size (and I know you have better things to do than complete surveys) I have compiled a number of sequential surveys of that length which I will release over time. After each survey I will compile the data, analyze it and post it to the forum.

If you have questions that you would like to see put in future surveys please drop me a PM and I will try to include your questions in future editions of the survey.

Thank you for your participation. A would like to assure you that your answers are totally anonymous and your participation is totally voluntary. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you might have.

Thank you for your participation.

The survey can be accessed at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YVGYWQJ

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YVGYWQJ

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
It didn't seem to work? I got " Please enter a positive number." on numbers 6 and 7 even though I did.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
It didn't seem to work? I got " Please enter a positive number." on numbers 6 and 7 even though I did.
Don't use a comma in your number. Use numerals only.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I answered the Farkle question based on what I have added to the bike. I didn't include what the previous owner added. I hope that was the intent of the question.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
StromTrooper Survey - Farkles

Ideally, survey participants will answer as you did. The Farkles THEY added.
Although the data is very early, I am finding some things that surprise me about V-Strom owners. Thanks.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Done

I did lie about my age, sort of. I put the age group I was in when I bought it. I have since moved to the next bracket.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I assume that this survey is open to all Stromtroopers.

If it wasn't meant to be for all then I'm sorry, I just stuffed up your data... I'm in Australia.

I did convert my distances from kilometres to miles in an effort to keep it accurate for you, though I rounded down to the nearest thousand kms on the total mileage on my bike.

Though similar surveys have been done before I will be interested to see the more comprehensive results from this one all in one summary.

Cheers,
Ock. in Oz.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hope when the results come out i wont be the only one in the 21-29 years range :D
Love my Wee, bought it 9 months ago, put on 13,000 km (8,500 miles) on it so far. Still riding it when its -18°C (~ 0 F) long as there is no snow om the streets

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Hope when the results come out i wont be the only one in the 21-29 years range :D
Love my Wee, bought it 9 months ago, put on 13,000 km (8,500 miles) on it so far. Still riding it when its -18°C (~ 0 F) long as there is no snow om the streets
I'm in that bracket with you.

Are we going to get to see the results of the survey? If so When?

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Still riding when is -18C? You must love it very much...!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Survey

Glad to have people from outside the country!
Currently, about 85 people have completed the survey.
I have found the results, thus far, fascinating.
Thanks for your participation

·
Registered
173 Posts
FYI, I checked farkles that I've added, but since removed (Universal Vista Cruise throttle lock came off when the MCCruise electronic cruise control went on).

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
V-Strom Survey

Hey guys (and ladies),

Sure would appreciate it if we could get some more data! It will take less than two minutes of your time.

Just click on the link https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YVGYWQJ

Thanks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts