StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
$tromTrooper
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
StromTrooper Stickers anyone????

With permission from the "powers that be"....Boss of this site......

I would like to print a run of stickers for our bikes.......

Would this be ok.....anyone interested??????

Anyone have a better idea?

My plan would be to print the stickers, calculate cost, add a dollar for shipping and add $2 for Site Contribution.

What do you think???? Maybe $5 a sticker.

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
make 'em reflective!

And no offense to Big John (and big thanks for putting your idea out here), but perhaps some of our graphic professionals could have a go at it before a final design is set. *Cough Coho cough*. I can see a bolder, simpler typeface being easier to read.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I'd take a couple.......

·
Registered
47 Posts
+1 on the reflective idea! I'll take one.

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
Putting my money where my big mouth is:

·
Registered
82 Posts
That looks Sweet! Can you make the oval outline thicker?...And correct the spelling of adventure?

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
my $1/50...
The big gray V looks cool, but it means either adding another ink color or using a halftone screen. Either would increase the cost substantially, and I'm not even sure you can do halftone on vinyl stickers -- I've never seen one, anyway.

·
Until we meet again
5,436 Posts
My plan would be to print the stickers, calculate cost, add a dollar for shipping and add $2 for Site Contribution.

What do you think???? Maybe $5 a sticker.
I'm assuming cost would include a contribution to the site per sticker? Knowing that would inspire more people to order a sticker.

·
Registered
137 Posts
That looks Sweet! Can you make the oval outline thicker?...And correct the spelling of adventure?
Of course I can. If anybody interested in producing those, please PM me and I'll send PSD, TIFF, BMP, or whatever format the maufacturer takes. As for the half-tone "V", I'll play with it tonight to keep the sricker single color. Does anybody know the place where they can make them reflective? I don't think cafepress.com can print on reflective vinyl.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I really like the idea of ordering the stickers thru http://www.makestickers.com/. Prices and service are great. I sent them an email asking if they can print stickers on reflective material. No reply so far. Using their tool on http://www.makestickers.com/display.aspx?cat=105
here is what I came up with.

I really see that lot's of pips will go there and make their own versions now. We need somebody to take a bullet and proceed with ordering. We could organize a vote to select the best design and order a first batch of 50 4x6 stickers.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 116 Posts