How many stickers do you want?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Forum Admin
11,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the most popular of the designs from this thread:
http://www.stromtrooper.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23985

Select how many you would like. Names will be visible. When I say: "names will be visible" I only mean we will be able to see who voted for what number in the poll.

This is not an official "buy me" thread, it is just designed to gauge interest in that particular design.

·
Stromtrooper $upporter
555 Posts
10 to start...so I can stick some on my side cases and hand some out to strommers who don't know about the site. :var_1:

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
I would take 5.

I thought the pointy-edged V (as opposed to the slightly rounded shown here) was the version of choice?

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
I hate to sound like a cheapskate, but I'm between jobs right now.

So, how much???

·
Forum Admin
11,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When I say: "names will be visible" I only mean we will be able to see who voted for what number in the poll.

This is not an official "buy me" thread, it is just designed to gauge interest in that particular design.

Do not send any money.:p

Thanks!

Ray.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
4 here. I only need 1 but I tend to eff up sticker installs so spares are nice.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'll buy three each of the black/yellow, and black/silver...are we doing the black/silver stickers?

·
Registered
253 Posts
I like this one, will be seen from a distance. I'm in for 3 or 4. How about sizes?

This is the most popular of the designs from this thread:
http://www.stromtrooper.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23985

Select how many you would like. Names will be visible. When I say: "names will be visible" I only mean we will be able to see who voted for what number in the poll.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm in for at least 4 of the silver reflective; 1 for each side of the fairing plus one for the back fender and a spare since I always mess up at least once.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm in for at least 2 stickers. More if there are different reflective colors and/or designs.

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
2 if they are silver and black. 0 if they are yellow

1 - 20 of 52 Posts