StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Your late, we were all there yesterday to welcome you:green_lol:
http://www.stromtrooper.com/1005985-post68.html
Cool little town of Prescott, will be riding back in the near future dragging the wife along for an overnighter.
And will be trying that beer at the Brewery when Im not riding afterwards:thumbup:
Mike

Will be in Prescott by May '13 from Phoenix. 2009 orange weestrom :thumbup:

Looking forward to bikin' my azz off in N. AZ, UT, CO :hurray:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, Flagstaff deal was not a long term solution andway, just a 3 mo. contract. But the Preskitt job/relocate plan came through!

Sooo, still looking forward to meeting/riding with you and the other folks up there after May.
And I'll need to slip a skunky beer to that Vegashotwheeler dude when he's not looking. :green_lol:

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
No Heinekens for me:green_lol:
Mike

yeah, Flagstaff deal was not a long term solution andway, just a 3 mo. contract. But the Preskitt job/relocate plan came through!

Sooo, still looking forward to meeting/riding with you and the other folks up there after May.
And I'll need to slip a skunky beer to that Vegashotwheeler dude when he's not looking. :green_lol:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Where are you located now? I almost bought a different bike rackmformthe vee. Would appreciate a look at your mounting system. I have a SantaCruz tallboy that I want to bring along on some mtn bike rides in Flagstaff and Prescott.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Where are you located now? I almost bought a different bike rackmformthe vee. Would appreciate a look at your mounting system. I have a SantaCruz tallboy that I want to bring along on some mtn bike rides in Flagstaff and Prescott.
I've got a SC Tallboy as well. Maybe a motorbike with pedal bike ride should be planned in the future.... hmmmmmm I'm thinking Telluride????

1 - 10 of 10 Posts