StromTrooper banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize if this needs to go on another part of the forum, but I had read an old stromtrooper thread from around 2013 (That I now cannot locate) where a member was selling custom Stromtrooper decals. If anyone sees this and knows the members username please let me know

·
Registered
15,890 Posts
Start here. Reflective V Strom sticker to paste on the luggage? Came in colors.
There were T shirts and Hats at one time too.

·
Registered
15,890 Posts
I've got a sticker in the drawer and put a new one on the bike. I have one of the early hats a friend gave me. He had moved on to another brand. Gotta watch the post when they come up.
Oops. I have a patch for the jacket. I used up my last reflective sticker on the bike.

·
Premium Member
5,017 Posts
Without a description of the decal, I am guessing this might be the thread you are looking for: Vstrom Stromtrooper Decal. Anyway, that's where I got mine, years ago (2008). Ridgerunner hasn't been around in some time.

·
Registered
1050xt Adventure
81 Posts
No picture of the decal...that would be helpful. Would love to get one to add to my Stich

·
Registered
736 Posts
The PhotoBucket antics (shifting from free photo hosting to hostage situation) put the kibosh on a lot of micro entrepreneurial ventures. :cautious:

·
Registered
1050xt Adventure
81 Posts
Ha aha hhah:ROFLMAO:.
Can I have a 1000 of these...but spell Adventure correctly..please.
That is the ticket. I'll see if I can get a few made.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I like that yellow V decal. I'd definitely take a few of those.

·
Registered
2004 DL650
73 Posts
My business is Large Format color printing and vehicle graphics so can cut anything out of any color even reflective, as well as print full color on reflective. Just need to know what design anyone wants, through the forum there has been a lot of talk but nothing concrete. I've cut my own graphics for our bikes.

·
Registered
15,890 Posts
Vern, My patch is like the yellow one pictured in Stalky's post. It's silver and black though. Looks like it's reflective too.
PM me and I'll ship it off to you.
It would look most best on a Stitch!

·
Registered
987 Posts
I'm definitely interested. I like the yellow 'V' decal, but wouldn't want to steal anyone's design (copyright privilege and all).

·
Registered
1050xt Adventure
81 Posts
Yep, I reached out to one of the posts above to get some made. Would also like permission....before I spend the coin and upset someone.

It just feels ... empty without a decal available.
Ps. I like the Big V decal...but with adventure spelt correctly.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts