StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
$tromTrooper
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just spent the past 10 days in Stuttgart, Germany and Paris, France and I am amazed at how many Stroms I have seen. I really expected the Beemers to be vastly popular in Germany, so I was a little stunned that I saw a single Strom. And in Paris.....Stroms are all over the place.

And for the most part....I was totally amazed at how many bikes and big scooters are in Paris. They seam to nearly equal the number of cars!!!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hèhè,.. yea and you forgot to mention that bikers ride on the lines between the cars with their 4 blinkers on at speeds others ride on circuit. Crazy is it not? It's mobility new style and Paris is really an adventure. Yea,.. a good Burgman scooter will also do the job,... but I prefer the Strom to sit on higher ground & overview the (car) rooftops.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Touring

Hi recently aquired a Kawasaki KLV1000 (same as a DL1000)... and looking forward to touring france and belgium this year... had a AN650 Burgman before and toured france and belgium last with no problems... but can'y wait to get off the ferry in calais and hit the french roads... a pleasure to ride on ..Ride safe

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts