StromTrooper banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
:thumbup:

Bravo JK Prince!!! We were there too. The annual meeting of V-Strom Hellas Club was amazing!!
:hurray::hurray::hurray:

·
Registered
5 Posts
:thumbup:

Bravo JK Prince!!! We were there too. The annual meeting of V-Strom Hellas Club was amazing!!
:hurray::hurray::hurray:
The place (Nafpaktos) was amazing too. The V Stromes at the port castle is an ideal scenery. The ancient castle meets the our-days knights riding not horses but Stromes:thumbup:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am riding my vstorm in Greece this summer

I am wondering if this thread is still being monitored. I am an American who will be riding my vstrom 650 in Greece and Turkey this coming June and July. When is your annual Vstrom rally there in Greece? I might try to get there for it. I am eager to get started. I hear that Greece is a wonderful country to ride in.:hurray:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am wondering if this thread is still being monitored. I am an American who will be riding my vstrom 650 in Greece and Turkey this coming June and July. When is your annual Vstrom rally there in Greece? I might try to get there for it. I am eager to get started. I hear that Greece is a wonderful country to ride in.:hurray:
The Anual meeting will be 27-28-29 of June in Kastoria. What are you going to visit in Greece? Do you have a route planned? do you want any help? (Pardon about my English...there are bit rusty)

·
Registered
56 Posts
My schedule in Greece

Hi JK. I am glad to know the thread is still being monitored. I am going to be in Thessaloniki July 17, and climbing Mt. Olympus July 18 and 19. I am supposed to be in Athens August 1 to 6. Between July 19 and August 1 I plan to explore as much of your beautiful country as I can. It looks like I will not be able to make your annual meeting in May, but I may try.

Ron

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hi all,
Are there any Stromers still active on this site.
I am looking for local information on travelling in Greece.
My wife and I will be touring in early September for 3-4 weeks and I am looking for ideas. Not sure where to go and stay and how best to travel. I thought about renting a 650 but may have too much gear to carry.
Any and all ideas are most welcome.
Thanks,
DannyC.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts