StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd start a thread for all Greek Stromers since our country is full of Stroms. I'm really happy to say that every day we become more and more. Summer is on its best and our bikes are getting their best vacations.For all visitors with V-Stroms (and I think I speak for all of us) you will find the perfect place to spent your vacations too and a lot of friends too!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi guys and hello from Greece from a Australian. And currently living in Athens..... V-strom 650 just got it this summer...

·
Registered
38 Posts
The Greek Strommers

Hi to all of you from a German that lives here for 2 years. Best country in the world. The possibilty of riding a bike was a decisive reason to move here. Got a K6 last year and with 18000 kilometers on th eclock she is like new. I've done some farkling and I think my Wee stands out in the crowd.
I made lots of tours this summer, while the furthest was down to Preveza on the Ionnian coastline. Brilliant country to ride. On our way back we went across the mountains over to the east side. I so enjoyed the bends and climbs, even so i was fully packed with Givi top & side cases plus my lady on the back. No problem for the Vstrom.
So guys where are you all? perhaps we cnhook up for a nice weekend tour before the summer's up. In the meantime, be safe..........wear your helmets!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Well we all live in athens and we do some bike trips during the summer our last one was parga for 3 days (just the guys) and we are planing for a 2 day trip to kalamata at the end of september. Were are you located at? Maybe we can hook up we might do a day trip to loutraki this week end or the next...

The Gang is 1. Me (spiro) DL650 The Paparazti, 2. Stefanos (yzf100) The telecard man 3. Stelios (GS1200) Mr Adventure 4. Giannis (Varadero 1000) Vitex 5. Xristos (Capanord 1000) The Butterfly 6. Antonis (TDM 900) Mr Skoutz

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sound a good gang.....I live in Galatsi/ Athens. This w/e is not so good, as I have to go to one of these great "Big Greek Weddings" xaxa. But if you want to stay in touch and et me know what's going on, here is my e-mail address: [email protected]. Would be nice to meet some likely minded bikers.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
My wife and I are going to be in Greece on June 12th thru the 21st. We are staying 3 night in Mykonos, 3 nights in Santorini, and two nights in Athens. Any sugestions on things to do or see while we are there? Not sure if we are going to rent one motorcycle or two scooters, we thought that would be a great way to see the islands.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My wife and I are going to be in Greece on June 12th thru the 21st. We are staying 3 night in Mykonos, 3 nights in Santorini, and two nights in Athens. Any sugestions on things to do or see while we are there? Not sure if we are going to rent one motorcycle or two scooters, we thought that would be a great way to see the islands.
Depends Hockeystop on what you want to see and what your intrested in.. tell us and we will let you know

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Depends Hockeystop on what you want to see and what your intrested in.. tell us and we will let you know
we want to ride around the islands that we are staying on and take in the sights. no real adjenda at this time.

·
Registered
304 Posts
So how often do you all get comedians from the US asking if the bikes slip around a lot in Grease? :biggrinjester:

Sounds like you're all having some good times across the pond, wish I could visit. :yesnod:

·
Administrator
13,500 Posts
Don't know if anyone from Greece is still on this thread but I'm in Santorini. I rented a DL650 and have seen quite a few Strom and other adventure bikes. Love this place!

..Tom

1 - 20 of 29 Posts