StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started this because of number of stroms that I've seen over the last two weeks.
So if you see one in Utah post it here and reply to it if it is you.
Spotted on 90th south and third west silver strom at Lowell's.
Last week end on state near Wrights red strom going north and a blue one going south at the same time.
Today a black strom headed up big Cotton wood Cy there were three of riding down.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spotted two stroms to this week. A red one passing the Blue plate Dinner rider wearing a high vis jacket. About 930 pm. thur.
The other white 2013+ on I-215 about 915am Sat.
Come join the Utah riders.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I have a red Wee and a hi-viz jacket, but it wasn't me. Sorry, keep trying.

One of these days I will have to join you on a ride when I don't have other obligations in the way. Keep posting your ride plans and reports.

-Chuck

·
Registered
95 Posts
Spotted

I spotted a red strom headed east on main street in American Fork maybe a week or two weeks ago! I was stopped at the stop light on a white strom with a top case headed out towards pioneer crossing.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Red Strom

Aug 15th - RED STROM driving down 2100 S toward Home Depot, about 10:15 am , you then entered the freeway heading North, Not sure if bike was wee or vee

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Gray Vee, Gaurdsmann Pass

Aug 17 - saw a VEE going up Gaurdsman Pass about 1pm, must have come from Heber or PC, Once we reached Cottenwood Canyon you took advantage of the pavement and 1000cc power :thumbup:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Well,... that is where I work... Was I doing a stop-y, ora wwheely?

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Red Vee

Aug 29th, in front of Garage #19 / 20 at Miller Motor Sports Park during the Bonneville GP.
Red HJC Helmet on the dash, no luggage racks, warning decals still on bike. Your bike is too clean, you need to ride with us. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Black Strom spotted in Hanna with a small 250 Suzuki . stopped and talked with you but did not get your name. Post up and come along for the ride. I hope you found your destination.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Red Wee

I15, headed south, just passed 4600 S. Strom doing 75/80 in the HOV Lane during rush hour. Luggage could not to be identified because they were covered with thousands of decals. :green_lol:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Forgot this post. Grey strom with yellow high-vis jacket on I-80 westbound, near Truckee at 11am-ish, Sunday the 14th of September.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts