StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me (06 weestrom Baby Blue with top case and tank bag) heading North on Rt 213 (I think I was south of Chestertown), and saw you (silver??) about 2pm on Sunday pulling off some secondary road (with 2 cruisers in tow) and heading south on Rt213

Don

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Me (06 weestrom Baby Blue with top case and tank bag) heading North on Rt 213 (I think I was south of Chestertown), and saw you (silver??) about 2pm on Sunday pulling off some secondary road (with 2 cruisers in tow) and heading south on Rt213

Don
Hi Don,

I spent both Saturday AND Sunday on my baby blue Strom with topcase on Rt 213, Rt 301 and Rt 50...Saturday alone and Sunday with a GF. Saturday I didn't get over there from my part of the state till 4pm or so and we got to 213 on Sunday around 2:30. We rode all the way to Galena (both days) then hopped a right at the redlight to get back to 301 S to take that back to the bridge. I didn't see the Silver Strom but there were a bunch of bikes. It's kind of funny...each day was 160 miles logged....identical mileage<LOL>!! Even though we/I took some different back roads each day.

It's so nice to ride on the Eastern Shore. The roads are windy and wide, the folks are real nice when you stop...whether it's for ice cream or dinner. Just a great place to ride....I'll probably go back this coming weekend...this time with my 9yo daughter. She loves to ride with daddy and we'll pack a picnic and go.

Maybe we'll see you!!

Jeff

1 - 2 of 2 Posts