StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Who's the Strom rider in Pickerington, Ohio I keep seeing?
Color? Road? Time of day? Maybe me, for all I know. I pass through on 256 sometimes. At Chipotle (technically Reynoldsburg)? It's me. :yesnod:

You know there's a forum for sightings, right, not that anyone has ever actually responded to a "sighting" report on there....:mrgreen:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Color? Road? Time of day? Maybe me, for all I know. I pass through on 256 sometimes. At Chipotle (technically Reynoldsburg)? It's me. :yesnod:

You know there's a forum for sightings, right, not that anyone has ever actually responded to a "sighting" report on there....:mrgreen:
I didn't know there was a forum for sightings. Doh. :headbang:

What are you doing in my neck of the woods? Give me a call next time if you're free. I'll meet up with you for a bite to eat or something.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I didn't know there was a forum for sightings. Doh. :headbang:

What are you doing in my neck of the woods? Give me a call next time if you're free. I'll meet up with you for a bite to eat or something.
I work a job near Cambridge, and a second job in downtown Columbus, so I'm zipping around on 70 all the time. Often I take secondary routes off 70 back north, usually 158, Outville Rd., 410, 256, and so on....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts