StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any upcoming Strom/Suzuki gatherings on Vancouver Island, or even BC somewhere?? Has there been any in the past? Everything seems to be either back east or down South.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Hi Long Way:

I've only signed up on the Stromtropper forum this spring. Since that time I haven't seen anything that is really "organized" in BC. In the Lower Mainland, there is the "Breakfast Club - Northern Edition". On the second of the month, some of us get together for breakfast and a jaunt on the bikes. We've even allowed non-Strommies to join in. It is a bit far for you to come considering the ferry ride both directions but you are welcome to join us.

Sharon

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Long Way:

I've only signed up on the Stromtropper forum this spring. Since that time I haven't seen anything that is really "organized" in BC. In the Lower Mainland, there is the "Breakfast Club - Northern Edition". On the second of the month, some of us get together for breakfast and a jaunt on the bikes. We've even allowed non-Strommies to join in. It is a bit far for you to come considering the ferry ride both directions but you are welcome to join us.

Sharon
Well at least it's something! Thanks for the invite, I am over on the mainland from time to time so mabey Ill try to meet up sometime.

Thanks,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts