StromTrooper banner

21 - 40 of 1151 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
PO-SLOKE - couldn't have done it without your help. And help from 2mstone and Satch, just hope the revived Cache is half as good as yours was.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Cache hand off may be slightly delayed. Satch and i are discussing a drastic hand-off possibility. It could involve USPS to a warmer and drier partpoof the country. Please PM me or satch if you are willing to accept the cache.

Sent from my M886 using Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
WAY COOL ! I'd say send it to me but I am Stromless at the time and a handoff on the DR wouldn't be so acceptable . lol . But if it comes this way to the south , I'd sure like to know and ride along a section with it .

But it'd be kinda nice if you could maybe ride to the PO to ship it . lol lol

Cache hand off may be slightly delayed. Satch and i are discussing a drastic hand-off possibility. It could involve USPS to a warmer and drier partpoof the country. Please PM me or satch if you are willing to accept the cache.

Sent from my M886 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Well...We were a week too late getting the cache box out of Utah. The snow hit hard and it looks like more on the way!

At this point, for the sake of keeping it moving, I think it would be best do a hand-off-by-mail to a Stromtrooper in a warmer climate. Otherwise it may be here until Spring!

Any volunteers? Ideally it would be somebody in the warmer Southern regions where there are other Stromtroopers.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
No need to panic yet.... if nothing else comes up I'll be going south in Dec.
It's possible I could run it to St George, or Mesquite next week. I'll know for certain (I hope) on Monday.
Mailing a cache is almost as bad as trailering a bike! Kind of :var_15: if you ask me.
If anyone in Southern Utah or Nevada is available for a hand off the end of next week give a shout.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I hoped that the threat of mailing it would bring out the purists! As you know, I have no problem riding in the cold and snow as long as the roads aren't icy. I'm happy to meet up with you for a hand-off sometime next week. That at least keeps the cache on the move.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I hoped that the threat of mailing it would bring out the purists! As you know, I have no problem riding in the cold and snow as long as the roads aren't icy. I'm happy to meet up with you for a hand-off sometime next week. That at least keeps the cache on the move.
Satch - think it's good to keep it a little longer, then get it to 2mstone once it's safe to ride the roads. Maybe 2mstone knows someone in Cedar City, Spanish Fork??? A couple miles south of SLC is always better.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Maybe 2mstone knows someone in Cedar City, Spanish Fork??? A couple miles south of SLC is always better.
I'm working on it, posted in M2W to see if anyone down there (St George, Nevada) is interested...

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
A couple of Vegas boys are willing to meet me in So UT. I'll be leaving Thursday mid morning for St George. Anyone up for a ride? Bring your toothbrush, I have a two bedroom condo reserved and will stay overnight, then wander home on Friday. :yesnod:

Satch, can we meet for a handoff on Thursday somewhere on my way out of town?

·
Registered
336 Posts
You are like my total rider hero . lol . Serious good work there Ace , serious good .

A couple of Vegas boys are willing to meet me in So UT. I'll be leaving Thursday mid morning for St George. Anyone up for a ride? Bring your toothbrush, I have a two bedroom condo reserved and will stay overnight, then wander home on Friday. :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts

Excellent! Just let me know when and where.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Excellent! Just let me know when and where.
Well....how about 11:00am Thursday, somewhere south valley or farther.
What would be a good photo op for the hand off?
In front of the prison maybe? haha.. or something more Utah iconic, the Jordon River Temple as a background?? Assuming of course that YOU don't get hit by lightening. :yikes:
Or what? Got ideas?
Last time we were in front of the Utes stadium, this time we could have Lavell Edwards Stadium as a background. (We could both wear blue..) Maybe Max would pose with us?
Or another smoking idea; I have a buddy that has a small pot farm in Utah county.....oh wait, never mind their all harvested.
In front of Cabella's?
Inside Cabella's?
Or at a cemetary in front of a ........... tombstone..... :green_lol:
If we could somehow find some orange construction cones we could have them in the picture...
In front of a bank......Cache.....cash....bank...... :beatnik:
Maybe in an elevator with a BYU coed. How do you get a BYU coed in an elevator? You open the door and toss in a twinkie.
Ok, I'm done.

·
Registered
336 Posts
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! Hilarious . Go fer it all . lol

Well....how about 11:00am Thursday, somewhere south valley or farther.
What would be a good photo op for the hand off?
In front of the prison maybe? haha.. or something more Utah iconic, the Jordon River Temple as a background?? Assuming of course that YOU don't get hit by lightening. :yikes:
Or what? Got ideas?
Last time we were in front of the Utes stadium, this time we could have Lavell Edwards Stadium as a background. (We could both wear blue..) Maybe Max would pose with us?
Or another smoking idea; I have a buddy that has a small pot farm in Utah county.....oh wait, never mind their all harvested.
In front of Cabella's?
Inside Cabella's?
Or at a cemetary in front of a ........... tombstone..... :green_lol:
If we could somehow find some orange construction cones we could have them in the picture...
In front of a bank......Cache.....cash....bank...... :beatnik:
Maybe in an elevator with a BYU coed. How do you get a BYU coed in an elevator? You open the door and toss in a twinkie.
Ok, I'm done.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
The Vegas connection may be faltering...
If no one south is able to meet me I'll still do the trip and just bring the cache home again....at least it will get out of town for a day! :thumbup:

21 - 40 of 1151 Posts