StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going?? I'm planning on being there....weather permitting on my yellow DL650.

I believe that it starts at 12:00 noon. :thumbup:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Stockbridge

Ray, gonna try to make it--------But I sold the WASP today sooooooooo I may not have a ride by then------Could rent a Harly for a day ----NAH-----John :beatnik:

·
Registered
981 Posts
I am tentatively planning to be there. I have a couple things I need to tackle here at home before the weather starts going downhill, but I think I can sneak away for a day.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am tentatively planning to be there. I have a couple things I need to tackle here at home before the weather starts going downhill, but I think I can sneak away for a day.
That's great.....Are you going to park in the same spot as last year, on the side-street along side the courthouse? If so please save me a spot.....or if I get there early, I'll save some spots there for those that may attend.

John S. says that he is bikeless.......maybe I should offer him the use of my Kaw KE100...It'll do 58 mph WFO in a full-tuck, downhill, with a tailwind.......:mrgreen:

·
Registered
981 Posts
I will try to grab us some real estate in the same spot. No clue how many will be there this year. With a little luck, KAP will get the weekend off from work and be able to make it up.
Last I recall, John has other options for bikes. Of course, it won't be the same. Knowing him, he will show up with a new Connie, after following Matt around this last weekend.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I am trying to get one of my coworkers to come with me on his Triumph Bonneville, but it all depends on what his commander-in-chief says (in other words, odds are against it). We'll see what happens...

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
UGH..
Got There Late Saw Your Bikes In Front Of The Autoparts
Never Found U Guy's
It was A Good Turnout Lots Of Bikes And People
Jack

·
Registered
981 Posts
Sorry we missed you, Jack! Ray and I were there a good chunk of the afternoon, and Dave joined us a bit later, but we spent the last little while wandering around, checking out other bikes.
There were also a couple other V-Stroms (both blue, parked up the way a bit) there this year that didn't belong to Stromtroopers, as well as a gray Vee parked down by us.

Hopefully we can get everyone together next year - maybe we can plan to meet as a group somewhere nearby for brunch and ride in together.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts