StromTrooper banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Neon green, yellow or orange might improve visibility. Those patterns are sort of neat, seen up close, but will act like camouflage at a distance.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Some streamers to finish it off?
>:)

Seriously tho kinda cool and easy to locate the bike in a parking lot full.

·
Registered
118 Posts
As long as they're barkbusters, the color don't matter

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The main question to the OP, and the one that's most important...
What do YOU think?
I can’t decide. Sometimes I like them and sometimes I’m not sure. They are stock guards that I dipped. I dont think I’ve said I don’t like them.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Did you use one of the do it yourself dipping kits or is this something you do for work?
I find the dipping process interesting but wonder about the do it yourself kits for quality over price of a pro doing it.
Mike

I can’t decide. Sometimes I like them and sometimes I’m not sure. They are stock guards that I dipped. I dont think I’ve said I don’t like them.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Did you use one of the do it yourself dipping kits or is this something you do for work?
I find the dipping process interesting but wonder about the do it yourself kits for quality over price of a pro doing it.
Mike
One of the kits. They turned out ok but certainly not as well as somebody else could have done professionally. But they are hand guards and going to get scuffed and knicked first anyway was my thought.

After a weeks ride and few comments on the road I’m thinking of going to orange carbon fiber a little more subdued. Maybe even just carbon fiber and be as blacked out as I can make it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts