StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

Time for another sticker giveaway for a "My other Vehicle is a V-Strom" decal.

Rules are simple. First correct answer wins. The winner can PM me their mailing address, and I'll mail out a decal. It's that easy.

Here's the question. I have two creative outlets. One is my Fine Art Photography at www.Grymwish.com. The second is a completely different medium, which is only sold through galleries or donated to charitable organizations. What is this creative endeavor?

Hint #1.....Planet P Project #8

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hint #2.... You spin me right round, baby right round like a record, baby. Right round round round

·
Registered
33 Posts
Not sure of answer but....

I like both songs then and now. Why Me and dead or alive. I'm still stuck in the 80s also. LOL

·
Registered
16 Posts
Can you go ahead and send out hints #3, #4, #5, #6, and#7? Maybe then I'll have a clue what the heck you are talking about.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Hello everyone,

Time for another sticker giveaway for a "My other Vehicle is a V-Strom" decal.

Rules are simple. First correct answer wins. The winner can PM me their mailing address, and I'll mail out a decal. It's that easy.

Here's the question. I have two creative outlets. One is my Fine Art Photography at www.Grymwish.com. The second is a completely different medium, which is only sold through galleries or donated to charitable organizations. What is this creative endeavor?

Hint #1.....Planet P Project #8
You don't make fine furniture from trees do you?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Clue #6......how do you stop a good chardonnay?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Clue #7...... Your guesses are dancing "Around" the correct answer.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I tell ya what......Nuke and Tread55, pm me your mailing address as you are both right. I do wood turning, which includes wood pens, bottle stoppers, keychains, bottle openers and a plethora of other items.

Planet P Project, track #8 is Power Tools
Rush Hemispheres #3 is The Trees.

Thanks for playing!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Cool! I thought the Planet P Project track #8 was Send it in a Letter, which made me think of writing in ink, which led to pen. Either way, thanks for doing your trivia game. I always seem to see it after it's been answered. PM on the way and thank you.
Cheers,
Brent

1 - 20 of 20 Posts