StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,

I've just now had trouble getting my '09 V to start..I put new adjustable clutch/brake levers on..now she wont turn over.. Battery is good.,tested and shes got plenty of juice.
We've isolated the connection trouble at the clutch relay by bridging the relay and it turns over but thats not a long term fix...suggestions where to look and what can be done?
Help?....man down but not out.

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Not to sound like captain obvious here but is the clutch lever engaging and disengaging the switch correctly when operated?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have found its the switch that relays when the clutch is pulled. Its actually on my friends 09 DL650. Looking for a part number for the switch, in the meantime I will jumper the wires to get him going again. Any help on the part number search?

thanks for the assist!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Try 37560-F00
That's the clutch switch for the K7. I imagine K9 is the same. You could look up
realoem.com and drill down....

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
It's a switch, not a relay. 2007 and later 650s like to die at idle if the switch wires are jumpered. The after market levers I had on my K7 didn't activate the switch at the minimum setting. Chances are you have a lever incompatibility rather than a switch problem.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts