StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight I installed the H&B center stand, a snap and the springs went on easily first time with a large flat head screwdriver. Also installed SW Motech risers, should have got the black as the silver doesn't match the 07. Worked a few lines and cables to make sure they are not too snug. Also installed the SW Motech mirror extensions. I am tired at looking around my elbows on my last two bikes, Yamaha FZ1 and the FJR1300. What angle did those who used these set them at in relation to the grips?
Got late but I need to install a Givi top case rack, radiator protector and fenda extender. Stilll waiting for H&B crash guards b/o so I can install the SW skidplate.
My seat will be back from Bill Mayer Monday, didn't make it today.
Installed the Madstad brackets but waiting for the Givi shield, b/o
Now I need some overtime money to add side cases and a rack and pay for the seat. Damn I am broke.

Mike in Fremont, Ca

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Wow, that's quite a list! I'll second the "looking at your elbows" comment from the FZ1. Those mirrors are the worst ever. The Strom's seem much better to me so far.

I've got some farkles in mind myself, but it's hard to justify spending money on them when it's below 10 degress outside :( I need, at a minimum:

New ECM
Exhaust
Crash bars

·
Registered
74 Posts
I think Ive jammed about as much crap as i can on my wee...

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Naw I bet you could find so more stuff to add. I think we need state disability for our farkling disease.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got the Givi top plate on the rack and installed the radiator guard. Wish I had a seat or I would be riding instead. Now for the fenda extender.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts